Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom P8050 OB/GYN Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
With it's fast and easy patient positioning, Hill-Rom's OB/GYN Stretcher is ideal for use in both maternity wards and emergency rooms. Built to last year after year, this maternity stretcher offers outstanding mobility, convenience, and quality.
Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher Features
- Mobility: Why struggle to steer and stop? An optional active hand brake reduces strain of going down ramps and sudden stops. The integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver the maternity stretcher and IV pole stands with ease. The next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control.
- Convenience: Save time with the integrated foot supports, sliding litter, and optional catch basin. Reduce heavy lifting and storage concerns with our stowaway foot section.
- Quality: The reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality - and a 700 lb weight capacity to handle higher patient weights. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, side-rails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher Specifications
- Maximum Weight Limit: 700 lbs (317.5 kg).
- Height Range: (floor to top of sleep deck)
- High: 37" (94 cm).
- Low: 24.25" (61.6 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Up: 35.5" (90.2 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 32.25" (81.9 cm).
- Siderail Length: 37" (94 cm).
- Siderail Height Above Sleep Deck: 13" (33 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Foot Support Inclination: 70°.
- Caster Size: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher Literature
Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher Certification
The Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher is certified to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.