Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom P8010 Surgical Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Hill-Rom P8010 is a flexible Surgical Stretcher ideal for any surgical setting including, out patient, OR, or free standing surgery centers. Built to last year after year, this stretcher offers outstanding mobility, functionality, and quality.
Hill-Rom P8010 Surgical Stretcher Benefits
- Mobility: Our next generation Steering Plus system allows crisp cornering and control, and dual-locking, four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform. The integrated IV pole transport device helps maneuver the stretcher and IV pole stands with ease.
- Functionality: The articulating head section and wrist rests are designed to suit a variety of surgeon preferences, regardless of the setting or type. A surgical rail allows easy attachment of gas delivery and drape support devices, PACU extenders and armboards, and surgical hand tables.
- Quality: Reinforced frames made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, siderails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
Hill-Rom P8010 Surgical Stretcher Features
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress.
- Articulating head section and wrist rests for maximum flexibility, regardless of the setting or type.
- Surgical rail for easy attachment of gas, extenders, and hand tables.
- Integrated IV pole transport device helps maneuver the stretcher and portable IV with ease.
- Next generation Steering Plus system for crisp cornering and control.
- Dual-locking, four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform.
- Reinforced frame is made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality.
- Power washable.
Hill-Rom P8010 Surgical Stretcher Specifications
- Low Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 21.5" (54.6 cm).
- High Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 33.3" (84.5 cm).
- Overall Length: 92" (233.7 cm).
- Siderails Up: 32" (81.3 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 26" (66 cm).
- Siderail Length: 47" (119.4 cm).
- Siderail Height Above Mattress/Surface: 14" (36.8 cm).
- Mattress Size: 26" x 78" (66 cm x 198.1 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 70°.
- Maximum Trend/Reverse Trend: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Caster Size: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom P8010 Surgical Stretcher Capacities
- #P8010: 500 lbs (226.8 kg).
- #P8010-700: 700 lbs (317.5 kg).
Hill-Rom P8010 Surgical Stretcher Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.