The Hill-Rom Affinity IV Birthing Bed (#P3700) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. It comes with a new 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress. Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Affinity IV is designed for caregivers to respond and adjust quickly and efficiently to patient delivery needs even in emergency situations. Even when it is far away from an outlet, the battery backup feature will ensure that all of the bed's features may be used. In labor and delivery, every second counts, which is why it is important to have such a versatile and responsive Birthing Bed system.
Hill-Rom Affinity IV Birthing Bed Features:
- Battery backup.
- EasyGlide calf support - swings into correct position and locks with single lever.
- No-lift stow-and-go foot section may be stored under the bed and easily slides back without interfering with linens and without false latching.
- Zero transfer gap is achieved with the OneStep siderail release.
- Easy-to-use, gas-assisted Trend mechanism allows head elevation to immediately lower to 8°.
- Four dual-lock casters keep the bed safely in place.
- Automatic pelvic tilt to provide better access to patient for birth.
- Automatic night light.
- Automatic seat tilt.
- Blow-molded headboard.
- Fluid basin.
- Central brake and steering.
- Instant CPR release.
- Lockout control/indicator.
- Labor grips.
- IV pole.
- Foot supports.
Hill-Rom Affinity IV Birthing Bed Specifications:
- Full Bed Length: 90" (229 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 39" (99 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 36" (91 cm).
- Low: 23" (58 cm).
- High: 39" (99 cm).
- Maximum in Trend-Like Position: 40" (102 cm).
- Mattress Length: 78" (198 cm).
- Mattress Width: 35" (89 cm).
- Head Elevation (Maximum): 63°.
- Seat Elevation (Maximum): 15°.
- Trend-Like Positioning (Maximum): 8°.
- Caster Size: 6" (15 cm).
- Bed Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Foot Section Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Bed Weight: 481 lbs (218 kg).
Hill-Rom Affinity IV Birthing Bed Configurations:
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV: Standard (No Calf Support or Nurse Communication Package).
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV-CS: With Calf Support.
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV-CP: With Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV-CS-CP: With Calf Support and Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
Hill-Rom Affinity IV Birthing Bed Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.