- Four-corner brake and steer for easy mobility
- In-rail storage compartment
- Integrated Line Manager keeps IV lines untangled and out of the way
- Safe Working Load: 500 lb
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed (#P1190A) includes a 6" Memory Foam Mattress.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Recommended for hospital use only. Please contact MFI Medical if you are looking for a home care bed.
The Advanta 2 Med-Surg Hospital Bed offers improved ease of use through innovation and proven performance. Designed to help caregivers accomplish their goals, the Advanta 2 Med-Surg Bed provides patients egress/ingress, less patient positioning, and more convenience through storage and other features. It is intended for low to moderate acuity patients in the medical/surgical area of the hospital.
Designed to help caregivers - Hill-Rom listened to nurses from Med-Surg units everywhere to make sure the Advanta 2 bed can help navigate the ever increasing daily challenges. The results? The Advanta 2 bed integrates several features that facilitate an intuitive, empowering experience for caregivers and patients alike.
AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface (optional): Offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release technology, the AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and treat pressure ulcers without the need for a blower, pump, or power source.
P500 Therapy Surface (optional): The state of the art P500 Therapy Surface not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure, but also keeps the patient cool and dry. Hill-Rom's patented Advanced Microclimate technology wicks away heat and moisture, making the skin less susceptible to damage.
Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed Features
- Four-corner brake and steer for easy mobility.
- One-button Dining Chair feature places patients at a low height.
- Built-in bed extender lets a single caregiver add length to the bed.
- Integrated Line Manager keeps IV lines untangled and out of the way.
- Patient Experience:
- Care Grip patient egress assist handle.
- In-rail storage compartment.
- Siderail patient positioning controls are freely accessible to the patient.
Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 500 lb.
- Frame Width: 40" (101.6 cm).
Frame Length (with head/footboard):
- Normal: 91" (231 cm).
- Extended: 94" (238.9 cm).
- Width: 36" (91.44 cm).
- Normal: 84" (213.4 cm).
- Extended: 87" (221 cm).
- Bed Clearance Under Frame: 5" (12.7 cm).
- Low Position Floor to Deck: 15.75" (42.55 cm).
- High Position Floor to Deck: 32.5" (82.55 cm).
- Max Head Elevation: 65°.
- Max Trend / Reverse Trend: 16°.
- Caster Size: 6" (15 cm).
Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed Configurations
- #MFI-HRM-P1190A: Standard (No Scale).
- #MFI-HRM-P1190A-SC: With Scale.