Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed (#P1190A) is intended for low to moderate acuity patients in the medical/surgical area of the hospital. Available with various optional features to best fit your needs including; built in patient scale, AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface, and P500 air mattress. Memory foam mattress is included standard. All models are in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Note: Recommended for hospital use only. Please contact us If you are looking for a home care bed.
The Advanta 2 Med-Surg Hospital Bed offers improved ease of use through innovation and proven performance. Designed to help caregivers accomplish their goals, the Advanta 2 Med-Surg Bed provides patients egress/ingress, less patient positioning, and more convenience through storage and other features.
Designed to help caregivers - Hill-Rom listened to nurses from Med-Surg units everywhere to make sure the Advanta 2 bed can help navigate the ever increasing daily challenges. The results? the Advanta 2 bed integrates several features that facilitate an intuitive, empowering experience for caregivers and patients alike.
AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface - The AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release technology, the AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and treat pressure ulcers without the need for a blower, pump, or power source.
P500 Therapy Surface - The state of the art P500 Therapy Surface not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure but also keeps the patient cool and dry. Hill-Rom's patented Advanced Microclimate technology wicks away heat and moisture, making the skin less susceptible to damage.
Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed Features
- AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface (optional):
- Controlled Release technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to maintain optimal pressure redistribution.
- Patented Heel Pillow is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Dartex 2-way stretch vapor-permeable cover.
- P500 Therapy Surface (optional):
- Helps to redistribute pressure.
- Prevents the formation of pressure ulcers.
- Automatically adjusts to the patient's weight, size, movement, and the head-of-bed articulation.
- Advanced Microclimate technology helps manage heat and moisture, keeping the patient's skin cool and dry.
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of Stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
- X-Ray Cassette Sleeve makes thoracic X-rays quick and easy to perform.
- Four-corner brake and steer for easy mobility.
- One-button Dining Chair feature places patients at a low height.
- Built-in bed extender lets a single caregiver add length to the bed.
- Integrated Line Manager keeps IV lines untangled and out of the way.
- Patient Experience:
- Care Grip patient egress assist handle.
- In-rail storage compartment.
- Siderail patient positioning controls are freely accessible to the patient.
Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed Configurations
|#MFI-HRM-P1190A||Standard (No Scale)||6" Memory Foam||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P1190A-SC||Standard with Scale||6" Memory Foam||Included|
|#MFI-HRM-P1190A-AQV||AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface (No Scale)||AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P1190A-AQV-SC||AccuMax Quantum VPC with Scale||AccuMax Quantum VPC Surface||Included|
|#MFI-HRM-P1190A-P500||P500 Air Mattress (No Scale)||P500 Air Mattress||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P1190A-P500-SC||P500 Air Mattress with Scale||P500 Air Mattress||Included|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.