The Hausted Video Imaging Chair (#VIC-429-ST) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Colors: Standard color for pads is pink. If you would like one of the Hausted color swatches, please call or specify choice in the comments section while completing order. Please be aware actual colors will vary.
The Hausted VIC chair is specifically designed for modified barium swallow studies for AP and lateral imaging. It is available in its standard configuration with a clear unobstructed view for imaging as well as with the back extension for patient transport. Back extension easily attaches and detaches to the back section of the Hausted Video Imaging Chair for patient transport or recovery. Fully adjustable and pneumatically assisted. It allows for easy repositioning of the patient with velcro straps to ensure safety and efficiency when used as a procedural chair for diagnosis and treatment.
The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The radiolucent backrest adjusts to a fully upright position of 90 degrees for a clear unobstructed view for imaging. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a rotating seat section with a stable work surface during patient treatment. Transport, treatment, procedure, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and stream-line patient handling. The easy-to-operate rotating seat section saves time in repositioning the patient for anterior-posterior and lateral imaging views.
Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) Features
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedal controls for height adjustment.
- Pneumatic assist backrest.
- Four wheel brake and steer system operable from both sides of unit feature 5" Easy Rolling Casters.
- Easy to clean stainless steel base cover.
- Polymer coated steel litter top.
- Fold-down foot rest (height adjustable).
- Accessory wells (two on each side).
- Built-In chart holder and push bar.
- Swing down - tuck-under rails with padded armrests maintain patient security.
Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 31.5" (80 cm).
- Low: 23.5" (60 cm).
- Overall Width: 27" (69 cm).
- Overall Length:
- Chair Position: 41.5" (105 cm).
- Bed Position: 76.5" (195 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 22" (56 cm).
- Fowler Degree of Movement: 90°.
- Standard Trendelenburg: -10°.
- Padded Armrest Height: 12" (30.5 cm).
- Padded Armrest Length: 22" (56 cm).
- Siderails: 12" x 22" (30.5 cm x 56 cm).
- Casters: 5" (13 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs (147.5 kg) evenly distributed.
Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) Configurations
- #VIC-429-ST: Standard.
- #VIC-429-ST-EXT: With Back Extension.
Hausted Video Imaging Chair (VIC) Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.