The Haloff Value Line Med Cart VLT16BOX features 5" bll-bearing casters (all full swivel; one brke, one directional), capacity of up to 216 unit dose boxes, painted steel top rail/push handle, full extension ball-bearing drawer slides, a bumper frame with projected front casters, 4 corner bumpers, and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Value Line Med Cart Features:
- Internal locking narcotics box in bottom 9” drawer.
- Capacity of up to 216 unit dose boxes.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers.
- 5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- Painted steel top rail/push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- VLT Drawers Have the Ability to Convert in the Field:
- If your medication packaging changes, the drawers in your Value Line Cart can change.
- For example: Replace 3 small drawers with 1 large drawer.
Harloff Value Line Med Cart Specifications:
- 1 - ea 3” multipurpose storage drawer.
- 6 - ea 3” drawers with internal unit dose dividers.
- 1 - ea 9” drawer with 1 divider and locking narcotics box.
- Cart Dimensions: 46.75” H x 29.5” W x 22.5” D (121.3 cm H x 75 cm W x 57.2 cm D).
- Writing surface: 43.25” (109.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.5 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Cart weight: 170 lbs (77.3 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 205 lbs (93.2 kg).
Harloff Value Line Med Cart Optional Configurations:
VLT216BOX: Standard Cart Package with everything listed above; Key Lock.
- Value Unit-Dose Box Cart with Key Lock, Capacity of 216 Boxes, Standard Package Includes Top Rail/Push Handle, Pull-out Side Shelf, Internal Drawer Dividers and Locking Narcotics Box in 1/3 of Bottom Drawer.
VLT216BOXSP: Specialty Cart Package.
- Value Unit-Dose Box Cart with Key Lock, Capacity of 216 Boxes, Includes Top Rail/Push Handle, Pull-out Side Shelf, Internal Drawer Dividers and Locking Narcotics Box in 1/3 of Bottom Drawer. Specialty Package Includes #68530-P1 Drawer Tray with Dividers, #684801 Waste Container and #684810 Locking Sharps Container.
VLT216EBOX: Standard Cart Package With Electronic KeyPad Lock (E-Lock).
- Value Unit-Dose Box Cart with Electronic, Keyless Entry, Capacity of 216 Boxes, Standard Package Includes Top Rail/Push Handle, Pull-out Side Shelf, Internal Drawer Dividers and Locking Narcotics Box in 1/3 of Bottom Drawer.
VLT216EBOXSP: Specialty Cart Package With Electronic Loxk (E-Lock)bKeyless Entry.
- Value Unit-Dose Box Cart with Keyless Entry, Capacity of 216 Boxes, includes Top Rail/Push Handle, Pull-out Side Shelf, Internal Drawer Dividers and Locking Narcotics Box in 1/3 of Bottom Drawer. Specialty Package includes #68530-P1 Drawer Tray with Dividers, #684801 Waste Container and #684810 Locking Sharps Container.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.