The Harloff Value Line Bin Cart is a tall cabinet with a key locking system, pull out side shelf, painted steel top rail/push handle, bumper frame with projected front casters, 4 corner bumpers, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one with brake, one directional), and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Value Line Bin Cart Features:
- Tall cabinet with key locking system.
- Internal locking narcotics box in bottom 9” drawer.
- Pull out side shelf.
- Includes 18 Harloff 3.5” medication bins with dividers and labels.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers.
- 5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel, _ one with brake, one directional.
- Painted steel top rail/push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- VLT Drawers Have the Ability to Convert in the Field:
- If your medication packaging changes, the drawers in your Value Line Cart can change.
- For example: Replace 3 small drawers with 1 large drawer.
Harloff Value Line Bin Cart Specifications:
- 1 - ea 3” multipurpose storage drawer.
- 3 - ea 3” bin drawers including 6 -3.5” bins each.
- 1 - ea 9” drawer with 2 adjustable dividers.
- 1 - ea 9” drawer with 1 divider and locking narcotics box.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 46.75” H x 29.5” W x 22.5” D (121.3 cm H x 75 cm W x 57.2 cm D).
- Writing surface: 43.25” (109.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.5 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Cart weight: 145 lbs (65.9 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 180 lbs (81.8 kg).
Harloff Value Line Bin Cart Optional Configurations:
- VLT18BIN3: Standard Package with everything listed above; Key Lock.
- VLT18EBIN: Standard Package with everything listed above; Electronic Keypad Lock (E-Lock)
VLT18BIN3SP: Specialty Cart Package with everything listed above and items listed below; Key Lock.
- Drawer Tray with Dividers (#68530-P1).
- Waste Container (#684801).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Value Line Bin Cart Literature:
Harloff VLT18BIN3 Medication Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.