Shop with confidence at MFI
Stopping the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improving patient outcomes. Harloff's isolation carts and door mount/wall mount isolation cabinets are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers and visitors. The V-series offers HarloffÃªs quality manufacturing at a value price.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturerÃªs warranty.
HarloffÃªs V-Series Carts are value-priced for use in a variety of hospital departments. This drawer configuration is often a popular choice for treatment, procedure and isolation applications.
Note: Carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable.
Harloff V30-4K 4 Drawer Procedure Cart Features
- V30-4K V-Series Four Drawer Keylocking Procedure Cart for Infection Control.
- Key lock with two keys.
- Aluminum side rail / push handle.
- 30€ of vertical drawer space.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers.
- 5€ (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ two with brake.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for V-Series side mounted accessories.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- V-Series accessories are customer installed.
Harloff V30-4K 4 Drawer Procedure Cart Specifications
- (1) 3€ (7.6 cm).
- (3) 9€ (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23€ W x 16.75€ D (58.4 cm W x 42.5 cm D).
- Construction: Steel body and drawers.
- Dimensions: 40€ H x 33.25€ W x 22€ D (101.6 cm H x 84.5 W x 55.9 D).
- Weight: 105 lbs (47.7kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 125 lbs (56.8 kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.