Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff V24-5K 5 Drawer Procedure Cart is value-priced for use in a variety of hospital departments. This drawer configuration is often a popular choice for treatment, procedure, and isolation applications.
Warranty: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need.
Note: Carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff V24-5K 5 Drawer Procedure Cart Features
- Key lock with two keys.
- 24" of vertical drawer space.
- Aluminum side rail / push handle.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and four corner bumpers.
- 5" (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel - two with brake.
- Integrated pull handle on all drawers.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for V-Series side mounted accessories (V-Series accessories are customer installed).
- Ships with wheels installed and ready to use.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Construction: Steel body and drawers.
Harloff V24-5K 5 Drawer Procedure Cart Specifications
- (3) - 3" (7.6 cm).
- (1) - 6" (15.2 cm).
- (1) - 9" (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23" (W) x 16.75" (D) (58.4 cm x 42.5 cm).
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 34" (H) x 29.5" (W) x 22" (D) (86.4 cm x 74.9 cm x 55.9 cm).
- Cart Weight: 101 lbs (45.8 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 123 lbs (55.8 kg).
Harloff V24-5K 5 Drawer Procedure Cart Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.