The Harloff SL28BIN5 Standard Line 28 Bin Med-Bin Cart includes (28) 5" bins, pull-out shelf, bin drawer dividers and labels, and locking narcotics box.
Warranty: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
The SL28BIN5 Cart is preferred by nurses for its ease of use. The narcotics and liquid storage in this med cart is separated from the rest of the cart. This allows for easy access as needed. The drawers allow nursing staff to remove each individual bin as needed.
Harloff SL28BIN5 Standard Line 28 Bin Med-Bin Cart Features:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers
- Dual column medication cart with (28x) 5" wide medication bins. Dividers and labels are included, single width narcotics drawer.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet; Illinois lock on narcotics drawer.
- Painted pull-out shelf.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Full wrap around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart.
- 5" ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, two with toe locking brake and one directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- #41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, and Standard Line Carts.
Harloff SL28BIN5 Standard Line 28 Bin Med-Bin Cart Specifications:
Left Column Drawers:
- (1) - 4" multipurpose storage drawer.
- (7) - 3.25" med bin drawers with 4 - 5" bins per drawer.
- (1) - 6.5" multipurpose drawer with adjustable dividers.
Right Column Drawers:
- (1) - 4" multipurpose storage drawer.
- (1) - 9.75" locking narcotics drawer.
- (2) - 9.75" multipurpose storage drawer.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75" (H) x 43" (W) x 23.5" (D) (116.2 cm x 109.2 cm x 59.7 cm).
- Writing Surface: 44" (111.8 cm).
- Cart Weight: 205 lbs (93.2 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs (113.7 kg).
Harloff SL28BIN5 Standard Line 28 Bin Med-Bin Cart Configurations:
- #SL28BIN5: With BEST Key Lock.
- #SL28BIN5-EKC: With Electronic Locking Keypad Access and BEST Lock Override. Includes six "D" batteries with a life of 1 year (minimum).
- AUTOLOCKING: Drawers automatically re-lock after access: pre-set / programmed time (unlimited re-lock timing). Accessed by PIN into KeyPad (with key-lock over-ride).
#SL28BIN5SP: Specialty Cart Package with BEST Key Lock. Package includes:
- Drawer Tray with Dividers (#68640-P1).
- Small Drawer Divider Set (#680551).
- Waste Container (#AL680435).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff SL28BIN5 Standard Line 28 Bin Med-Bin Cart Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.