Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with the MS8140 double column medical storage cart. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a durable tambour door for security with ease of access, this medical storage cart is superior to competitive offerings.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
For either mobile or fixed storage, this versatile medical storage solution offers high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, or Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Double Column Medical Storage Cart with Tambour Door.
- 30% more storage capacity compared to leading competitorês product
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Multiple configuration options using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays and 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Optimizes supply organization in trays with clip-on locking adjustable dividers that withstand higher loads compared to leading competitorês product.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated vertical push handles are comfortable for all users and are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Powder coat painted steel cabinet with textured finish. Color: Sand
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty on cabinet.
Available Internal Trays and Organizers:
- 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays in Beige or Clear Plastic, with long and short dividers.
- 4” and 7” wired baskets, with long and short dividers.
- Catheter Slide Shelves and Storage Shelves.
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Specifications:
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5” H x 42” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 106.7 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 265 lbs (120.2 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 395 lbs (179.2 kg).
Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8140 Storage Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.