Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
The MS8138 is a single column wide medical storage cart, with tambour door, designed for trays to be inserted wide instead of deep, used quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. MS8138 can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black and White are not returnable.
Harloff MS8138 Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorÃªs product, using any 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays; or 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,€ to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8138 Storage Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 47 insertion opportunities to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with side of cart.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Color: Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors.
- Ships fully assembled.
Harloff MS8138 Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 32€ W x 20.5€ D (204.5 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 160 lbs (72.6 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 241 lbs (109.3 kg).