Shop with confidence at MFI
Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
The MS8128 is a single column medical storage cart, with tambour door, designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market.
The MS8128 can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8128 Single Column Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorÃªs product, using 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays; or 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique _clip-on€ locking design to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart. (pull-out stoppers required)
- Catheter slide shelf can be added featuring three cath slides, and five hooks per slide.
Harloff MS8128 Single Column Storage Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 47 insertion opportunities to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with side of cart.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Color: Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors.
- Ships fully assembled.
Harloff MS8128 Single Column Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 27.8€ W x 27.9€ D (204.5 cm H x 70.5 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 221 lbs (122.9 kg).
Harloff MS8128 Single Column Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8128 Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.