The Harloff MRN7K-MAN is a narrow six-drawer anesthesia cart, BEST brand key lock, 2 keys, low-ferrous ball-bearing full extension drawer slides, low-ferrous 5" sealed ball-bearing casters (full swivel; one braking, one tracking), replaceable plastic top with integrated push handle, and Anesthesia Specialty Package. The Anesthesia Specialty Package includes Aluminum 3-tier raised back rail system (MR-RBR3), Aluminum side rails (4 ea.) (MR-SR), Plastic full drawer tray organizers (2 ea.) (68530-P1).
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable. Colors listed above refer to drawers only.
Harloff MRN7K-MAN MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Features:
- MR-Conditional, Narrow Six Drawer Anesthesia Cart, Key Lock, Specialty Package.
- Designed and built for safe use in the strong magnetic fields present in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suites.
- Tested by independent testing authority to 3 Tesla level.
- Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503-05 definition of _MR-Conditional”.
- Narrow design for use in MRI suites where floor space is an issue.
- Cabinet painted gloss white with MRI identification sticker applied.
- 13 drawer colors available (see below).
- Low-ferrous, ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Low-ferrous 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- BESTÔ brand lock on cabinet, with 2 keys.
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper.
- 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- Stainless steel pull-out shelf.
- Replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- MR-Conditional accessories available.
- Latex free.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Color choice refers to the drawers. The cabinet remains gray.
Harloff MRN7K-MAN MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Specifications:
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 13.75″ W x 17″ D (34.9 cm x 88.7 cm).
- Construction: Non-magnetic or _weakly magnetic” materials including aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum and brass attachment hardware.
- (1) _ 4″ (10.2 cm)
- (4) _ 3.25″ (8.3 cm)
- (1) _ 6.5″ (16.5 cm)
- (1) _ 9.75″ (24.8 cm)
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 68.5″ H x 20″ W x 23.5″ D (174 cm H x 50.8 cm W x 59.7 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 108 lbs (50.5 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 125 lbs (58 kg).
Harloff MRN7K-MAN MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Literature
Harloff MRN7K-MAN MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.