The Harloff MRN6K is a narrow six-drawer Anesthesia Car with a key lock, 2 keys, low-ferrous, ball-bearing full extension drawer slides, low-ferrous 5" sealed, ball-bearing casters (full swivel; one with brake, one directional), stainless steel pull-out shelf, and a replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable. Color options above refer to color of drawers.
Harloff MRN6K MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Features:
- Designed and built for safe use in the strong magnetic fields present in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suites.
- Tested by independent testing authority to 3 Tesla level.
- Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503-05 definition of _MR-Conditional".
- Narrow design for use in MRI suites where floor space is an issue.
- Cabinet painted gloss white with MRI identification sticker applied.
- 13 drawer colors available (see below).
- Low-ferrous, ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Low-ferrous 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet, with 2 keys.
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper.
- Stainless steel pull-out shelf.
- Replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- MR-Conditional accessories available.
- Latex free.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Color refers to the drawers. The cabinet remains gray.
Harloff MRN6K MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Specifications:
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 13.75″ W x 17″ D (34.9 cm x 88.7 cm).
- Construction: Non-magnetic or _weakly magnetic” materials including aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum and brass attachment hardware.
- (1) _ 4″ (10.2 cm).
- (2) _ 3.25″ (8.3 cm).
- (2) _ 6.5″ (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75″ (24.8 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 46″ H x 20″ W x 23.5″ D (116.8 cm H x 50.8 cm W x 59.7 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 95 lbs (43.2 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 110 lbs (49.9 kg).
Harloff MRN6K MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Literature:
Harloff MRN6K MR-Conditional Anesthesia Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.