The Harloff MR6B MR-Conditional Emergency Cart is a 7-drawer cart made of non-magnetic or _weakly magnetic” materials including aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum and brass attachment hardware. This cart features a breakaway lock, pack of 100 yellow numbered breakaway seals, full wrap-around bumper, and a replaceable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, or White are not returnable. Color options above refer to drawer color only.
Harloff MR6B MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Standard Features:
- 7 drawers.
- Designed and built for safe use in the strong magnetic fields present in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suites.
- Tested by independent testing authority to 3 Tesla level.
- Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503-05 definition of _MR-Conditional.
- Cabinet painted gloss white with MRI identification sticker applied.
- Low-ferrous, ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Low-ferrous 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- Painted aluminum breakaway locking system.
- Breakaway lock seals, numbered, yellow, pkg-100.
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper.
- Stainless steel pull-out shelf.
- Replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- MR-Conditional accessories available.
- Latex free.
- Twelve year warranty on manufactured parts.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Color shown is red. Color choice references the drawers, the cabinet remains white.
Harloff MR6B MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Dimensions:
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23.9″ W x 17″ D (60.8 cm x 43.2 cm).
- (1) _ 4″ (10.2 cm).
- (2) _ 3.25″ (8.3 cm).
- (2) _ 6.5″ (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75″ (24.8 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 5.75″ H x 32″ W x 25″ D (116.2 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 63.5 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 138 lbs (62.7 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 158 lbs (71.8 kg).
Harloff MR7B MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Literature:
Harloff MR7B MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.