The Harloff Bin Med Cart is an internal narcotics box with an Illinois lock, a BEST brand lock, ball-bearing full-extension drawer slides, pontoon bumper, 5" ball-bearing premium rubber casters (all full swivel; 1 directional, 1 with brake), ergonomic top rail, and a plastic replaceable top with durable work surface.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Harloff multi-dose medication carts were designed to accommodate plastic bins used to hold automated strip packaging. These carts include internal drawer dividers, a pull-out shelf and a locking narcotics box as standard features.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red and Hammer Black are non-returnable.
Harloff Bin Med Cart Features:
- Construction: Painted aluminum cabinet and drawers.
- Internal narcotics box with Illinois Lock.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet.
- Painted pull-out side shelf with recessed work area.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with durable work surface.
- Ergonomic top rail/push handle.
- Easy clean protective pontoon bumpers.
- 5€ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, all full swivel, 1 brake and 1 directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
Harloff Bin Med Cart Specifications:
- 4 ea _ 4€ drawers.
- 1 ea _ 11€ multipurpose storage drawer with locking narcotics box.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions with Top Rail: 42€ H x 36€ W x 24€ D (106.6 cm x 91.4 cm x 61 cm).
- Work Surface: 38€ H (96.5 cm).
Harloff Bin Med Cart Literature:
Harloff AL64MDBIN Multi-Dose Cart Product Sheet