The Harloff OptimAL (All Aluminum) Unit Dose Medication Box Cart has a 294 medication box capacity, BEST Brand lock on cabinet, painted pull-out shelf, ball-bearing full-extension, self-closing drawer slides, full wrap-around vinyl bumper, 5" ball-bearing premium boarder casters (full swivel; 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional), and a removable plastic top with integral push handles.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer warranty.
Medication carts with a two column design are preferred by nurses for their ease of use. The narcotics and liquid storage in this med cart is separated from the rest of the cart. This allows for easy access as needed.
*Please Note that items ordered the colors Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are non-returnable.
Harloff Aluminum Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Features:
- OptimAL Aluminum Unit Dose Medication Box Cart.
- Painted aluminum cabinet and drawers.
- Dual column medication cart with 294 medication box capacity, single width narcotics drawer.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet and narcotics drawer.
- Painted pull-out shelf.
- Ball-bearing, full extension, self-closing drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Full wrap around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart.
- 5″ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff Aluminum Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Specifications:
Left Column Drawers:
- 1 ea _ 4″ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 6 ea _ 3.25″ med box drawers with internal dividers, capacity 42 boxes per drawer.
- 1 ea _ 9.75″ multipurpose storage drawer with adjustable dividers.
Right Column Drawers:
- 1 ea _ 4″ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 ea _ 9.75″ locking narcotics drawer.
- 2 ea _ 9.75″ multipurpose storage drawer.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75″ H x 43″ W x 23.5″ D (116.2 cm x 109.2 cm x 59.7 cm).
- Writing surface: 44″ H (111.8 cm).
- Cart weight: 162 lbs (73.6 kg).
- Approx shipping weight: 197 lbs (94.1 kg).
Optional Software (Sold Separately):
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
- 41052-WIFI: Harloff's revolutionary wireless locks enable users to update roster permissions for multiple carts from a laptop instead of having to configure each cart individually. It also expands the available user base from around 250 users to 3,000 potential users. This is crucial for large hospitals.
Harloff Aluminum Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Configurations:
- AL294BOX: Standard Package (includes everything listed above).
AL294BOXSP: Specialty Cart Package:
- Drawer Tray with Dividers (#68640-P1).
- Small Drawer Divider Set (#680551).
- Waste Container (#AL680435).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Aluminum Unit Dose Medication Box Cart Literature:Harloff AL294BOX Medication Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.