Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Harloff 6521 Classic Line 4 Drawer Infection Control Cart includes the specialty accessory package [stainless steel top rail/push handle (#68160), coat and hat rack (#680412), and four utility hooks (#680402)].
Warranty: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.The 6521 Infection Control Cart can help stop the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes, which can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improve patient outcomes. Harloff's isolation carts are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers, and visitors.
Harloff 6521 Classic Line 4 Drawer Infection Control Cart Features:
- Key lock with two keys.
- 30" of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Pontoon bumpers.
- 5" ball-bearing casters, all full swivel (one tracking, one with brake).
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Cart is delivered mostly assembled.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff 6521 Classic Line 4 Drawer Infection Control Cart Specifications:
- (1) - 3" (7.6 cm).
- (3) - 9" (22.9 cm)
- Standard: 44.5" (H) x 32" (W) x 22" (D) (113 cm x 81 cm x 59.9 cm).
- With Coat and Hat Rack: 62.5" (H) (158.8 cm).
- Net Weight: 120 pounds (63.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 150 pounds (72.7 kg).