Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff 6403 is a specialty package Emergency Cart with five drawers, flip-up door, painted steel break-away lock bar, pack of 100 break-away seals, painted steel top rail, stabilizing pontoon bumpers, ball-bearing extension drawer slides, 5" ball bearing casters (full swivel; one braking, one tracking),and a removable plastic top. The accessories in the specialty package include Cardiac board and brackets (#680406), Drop shelf (#680302), Utility hooks (#680402 / 4 ea), IV pole (#680401), Oxygen tank holder _ D/E size cylinders (#AL680403), 6 compartment drawer trays (fit three per drawer / 3 ea), (#40108) and 7 compartment drawer tray (fit three per drawer), (#40109 / 3 ea).
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Cart is delivered mostly assembled; IV pole & O2 holder are custom installed.
Emergency Crash Carts are for storing supplies needed in an emergency. Our crash carts feature quality construction, multiple configurations, and a 12 year warranty on manufactured parts! Harloff crash carts are used in world-class hospitals and medical facilities around the world. The Harloff Classic Crash Cart incorporates industry-leading features with flexible configuration options. This cart can be fitted with a wide range of accessories and drawer inserts.
Harloff 6400 Classic Emergency Cart Features:
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Painted steel break-away lock bar.
- Pack of 100 break-away seals.
- 30€ of vertical drawer space.
- 12" flip up door on bottom compartment.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5€ (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel-one tracking, one braking.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Cart is delivered mostly assembled.
- 16 available colors.
Harloff 6403 Classic Emergency Cart Specifications:
- (3) _ 3€ (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6€ (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 12€ (30.5 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23€ W x 17€ D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 45.75€ H x 35€ W x 22€ D (116.2 cm H x 89 cm W x 56 cm D).
- With IV pole: 85€ (215.9 cm) H.
- Cart weight: 150 lbs (68 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 189 lbs (85.7 kg).
Harloff 6400 Classic Emergency Cart Literature:
Harloff 6403 Classic Emergency Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.