Harloff 6201 Treatment Cart has a storage compartment with a 21" opening, two adjustable 3" exchange trays, stainless steel combination top rail / push handle, vinyl-padded full wrap-around steel bumpers, 5" premium rubber single-wheel caster set (full swivel--one brake, one directional), ball-bearing drawer slides, double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges, and a removable plastic top. 12 color choices available for this cart (select above).
Warranty: 5 year warranty on defects.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need.
*Please note: carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are non-returnable.
Harloff 6201 Treatment Cart Features:
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Tall cabinet.
- 21" Storage compartment, locking doors and adjustable shelf.
- Key lock with 4 keys.
- Stainless steel push handle / top rail.
- Side mounted drop shelf.
- 2 ea., 3" adjustable exchange trays.
- 5" (12.7cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one with brake, one tracking.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Removable plastic top.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Latex free.
Harloff 6201 Treatment Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 3" (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6" (15.2 cm).
- Storage Compartment: 21" (53.3 cm) high opening, with adjustable internal shelf.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 44. 5" H x 32" W x 22" D (105.4 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- Cart Net Weight: 128 lbs (58.1 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 40"D x 28"W x 49"H.
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 163 lbs (74.1 kg).
Harloff 6201 Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff 6201 Treatment Cart Brochure