Harloff 6200 Treatment Cart has two drawers,a locking 2" storage compartment, adjustable shelf, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), aluminum handle / side rail, pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories, full wrap-around padded bumper, and a removable plastic top.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need. We also offer all-steel construction and a full 12 Year Warranty on all Treatment and Procedure Carts.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Black , Hammer Red and White are non-returnable.
Harloff 6200 Treatment Cart Features:
- Treatment and Procedure Two Drawer Multi-Treatment Cart with locking storage compartment, Standard Package.
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Tall cabinet.
- 21€³ Storage compartment, locking doors and adjustable shelf.
- Key lock with 4 keys.
- 5€³ (12.7cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one with brake, one tracking.
- Full wrap-around padded bumper on separate steel frame.
- Aluminum push handle / side rail.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Removable plastic top.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Latex free.
Harloff 6200 Treatment Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6-inch (15.2 cm).
- Storage Compartment: 21-inch (53.3 cm) high opening, with adjustable internal shelf.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23€³ W x 17€³ D (58.42 cm W x 43.18 cm D).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 41. 5€³ H x 32€³ W x 22€³ D (105.4 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- Cart Net Weight: 115 pounds (52.2 kg).
- Shipping dimensions: 39€³D x 28€³W x 48€³H.
- Approximate shipping weight: 130 lbs (59 kg).
Harloff 6200 Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff 6200 Treatment Cart Brochure