Harloff 6035 Deluxe Cast Cart with Top Storage Compartment (#602106), has painted one 3" drawer with black vinyl mat, five 3" drawers with four adjustable dividers per drawer, and two 6" Drawers with four adjustable dividers per drawer; includes additional accessories: folding shelf, side storage cabinet, swivel tourniquet/pump pole, towel bar, 24" stainless ruler (mounted to top of cart), and scissors cable.
Warranty: 12 years defect warranty.
This cart was designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality, and is latex-free. This cart is delivered fully assembled.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable.
Harloff 6035-TC Cast Cart Features:
- Deluxe Cast Cart, Painted, with Top Storage Compartment.
- Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers.
- Painted aluminum top compartment.
- Top compartment for 3MÔ and BSNÔ splinting supplies; includes plexi-glass front.
- Stainless steel folding side shelf.
- Stainless steel side storage cabinet.
- Scissors cable (scissors not included).
- Stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat.
- Swivel tourniquet / pump pole.
- 24” stainless steel ruler mounted on top of cart.
- Aluminum towel bar.
- Internal drawer dividers.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5” ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Latex free.
- 16 Colors Available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 6035-TC Cast Cart Specifications
- (1) _ 3” with black vinyl mat (7.6 cm).
- (5) _ 3” with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (15.2 cm).
- (2) _ 6” with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23.75” W x 17” D (60.3 cm x 43.2 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 43” H x 44” W x 21” D (109.2cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Cart w/ top compartment (TC): 66” H x 44” W x 21” D (167.6 cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Cart w/ tourniquet / pump pole: 76” H x 44” W x 21” D (193 cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Cart weight: 182 lbs (82.7 kg).
- Cart weight w/ TC: 199 lbs (90.5 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight of cart: 227 lbs (103.2 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight of top compartment: 27 lbs (12.7 kg).
- **NOTE: This cart will ship in two packages.
Harloff 6035-TC Cast Cart Lock Options:
- 6035-TC: No Lock.
6035K-TC: Key Lock.
Harloff 6035-TC Cast Cart Literature:
Harloff 6035-TC Cast Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.