Shop with confidence at MFI
Harloff's Mini-Line of carts offer a narrow design with reduced footprint. Suitable for hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices with both space and budget constraints. Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need.
Warranty: 12 Year Warranty.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff 3156B-EMG Mini Cart Features
- Six Drawer Mini Line Crash Cart Specialty Package.
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Space-saver design fits into smaller areas.
- Allows supply storage in areas with space limitations.
- Cabinet with 30 vertical inches (76.2 cm) drawer space.
- Breakaway lock system with package of 100 plastic seals.
- 3" (7.6 cm) single-wheel stem caster set, full swivel _ two with brakes.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Latex free.
- Cart requires caster installation and accessory assembly after delivery.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Antimicrobial Finish available (call to order).
Harloff 3156B-EMG Mini Cart Specifications
Accessory Package Includes:
- 2-prong extendable IV pole (#680401).
- Oxygen tank holder (#AL680403).
- Cardiac board and brackets (#680406).
- Aluminum push handle / side rail (#68161).
- (3) - 3 inch (7.6 cm).
- (2) - 6 inch (15.2 cm).
- (1) - 9 inch (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 12.6” W x 16.75” D (32 cm x 42.5 cm).
- Cart Dimensions: 66.25" H x 24.5" W x 20.5" D (168.3 cm H x 62.2 cm W x 52 cm D) height includes IV Pole _ extends to 84.75" / 215.3 cm H.
- Cart Net Weight: 96 lb (43.5 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 116 lb (52.6 kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.