Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Harloff 2825AQ Medium Narcotics Cabinet includes wall mounting hardware and a lock and key set with black identifier.
- US and Canada Shipments: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- International Shipments: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- 1 Year Limited (Bought-Out Parts).
The single door / double lock 2825AQ Cabinet safely stores medicines and narcotics. It is part of Harloff's Standard Line of narcotics cabinets.
The 2825AQ improves upon and replaces the 2725.
Harloff 2825AQ Medium Narcotics Cabinet Features
- Single door construction.
- True double locking protection with two high security pick-resistant tubular locks.
- Locks are keyed separately, with four keys per lock included.
- One lock and key set includes a black identifier. Keys with black tips must be used in locks with black ring. Putting the wrong key in a lock will disable the lock and require the lock to be replaced.
- Unique lock sequences - all cabinets are keyed differently.
- One adjustable and/or removable shelf with the choice of four locations.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting on a wall, cabinet, or other solid surface.
- Delivered ready to use (door handle must be customer installed).
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Color: Antimicrobial gloss beige paint.
Harloff 2825AQ Medium Narcotics Cabinet Specifications
- Construction: Heavy-duty, 20 gauge steel.
- Dimensions: 8" (D) x 15" (W) x 12" (H) (20.4 cm x 37.1 cm x 30.5 cm).
- Net Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 17 lb (7.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" (D) x 16" (W) x 18" (H) (30.4 cm x 40.6 cm x 45.7 cm).