Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff 2811AQ Small Narcotics Cabinet includes wall mounting hardware and four keys.
- US and Canada Shipments: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- International Shipments: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- 1 Year Limited (Bought-Out Parts).
The single door / single lock 2811AQ safely stores medicines and narcotics. It is part of Harloff's Standard Line of narcotics cabinets.
The 2811AQ improves upon and replaces the 2711.
Harloff 2811AQ Small Narcotics Cabinet Features
- High security pick-resistant tubular lock.
- Four keys per lock included.
- Unique Lock Sequences: All cabinets are keyed differently.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet, or other solid surface.
- Delivered ready to use (door handle must be customer installed).
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish in beige.
- Color: Gloss beige antimicrobial paint.
Harloff 2811AQ Small Narcotics Cabinet Specifications
- Construction: 20 gauge painted steel.
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 7" (D) x 7" (W) x 10" (H) (18 cm x 18 cm x 25.5 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.5" (D) x 8.5" (W) x 10.5" (H) (19 cm x 21.5 cm x 26.6 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.