Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff 2803AQ Heavy Duty Tall Narcotics Cabinet (#2803AQ) includes wall mounting hardware.
- US and Canada Shipments: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- International Shipments: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
- 1 Year Limited (Bought-Out Parts).
The double door / double lock narcotics cabinet safely store medicines and narcotics. It features a tall profile and is part of Harloff's Heavy Duty Line.
The 2803AQ improves upon and replaces the 2703.
Harloff 2803AQ Heavy Duty Tall Narcotics Cabinet Features
- Dual Door Construction: Complies with most JCAHO and state regulations.
- True double locking protection with two high security pick-resistant tubular locks (inner and outer doors).
- Locks are keyed separately with four keys per lock included.
- Unique Lock Sequences: All cabinets are keyed differently.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Two internal adjustable and/or removable shelves.
- Reversible: Can be mounted with door opening to the right or left.
- Pre-drilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet, or other solid surface.
- Delivered ready to use.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Color: Gloss beige antimicrobial paint.
Harloff 2803AQ Heavy Duty Tall Narcotics Cabinet Specifications
- Construction: Heavy duty 18 gauge steel.
- Net Weight: 32 lb (14.6 kg).
- Dimensions: 8" (D) x 16" (W) x 24" (H) (20.4 cm x 40.7 cm x 61 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 37 lb (16.9 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" (D) x 20" (W) x 28" (H) (30.4 cm x 50.8 cm x 71.1 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.