- Certified: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
- Factory New Unit: 3 Years on Unit / 1 Year on Battery.
The G180 Aspirator produces 30 lpm of flow rate at open flow. It can operate for 3 hours on its internal battery at maximum vacuum (-550 mm Hg). The battery is fully charged after 8 hours, and can run for 1 hour after 2 hours of charging.
The quality of Gomco where you need it most - The G180 is the second generation Gomco OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco line of portable suction equipment. Its compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed casing are just a few of its advanced features.
Gomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Features:
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
- 25 - 550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
- Will run on AC power even with low battery.
- Will run for approximately 1 hour after charged for just 2 hours.
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement.
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery.
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability.
- Tubing can be cut to desired length and attached to the disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter.
Gomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Specifications:
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -550 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: Greater than 30 lpm at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- AC Operation: 110 - 230 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- DC Operation: 12 volt DC battery.
- Battery Type: Sealed lead acid.
- Battery Life at Maximum Vacuum: 3 hours at 550 mm Hg.
- Battery Charge Time: Full charge in 8 hours.
- Battery Charge Status: Yes (5 indicator lights).
- Bad Battery Sensor: Yes (5 red LEDs).
- Battery Depleted: Unit automatically shuts off.
- AC Charger: Internal charger.
- Operation with Depleted Battery: Yes; charging circuit can run on AC if battery is depleted.
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 120 °F.
- Dimension: 16.8" W x 7.5" D x 9.4" H (427 mm x 191 mm x 239 mm).
- Weight: 11.4 lbs (5.18 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, CE, HC.
Gomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Configurations:
- MFI-GOM-G180: Certified Unit with 1500 ml Disposable Canister.
- G180: Factory New unit with a 1500 ml Disposable Canister.
- G180-JAR: Factory New unit with a 1200 ml Polycarbonate Bottle.
Gomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Literature:
Gomco OptiVac Portable Aspirator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.