Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 3020 General Use Aspirator includes disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, and your choice of 600 ml glass bottle or 1100 ml disposable canister. Available in factory new and certified pre-owned conditions. Certified pre-owned units have been certified to proper operating specifications and are in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 3020 generates up to -559 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 26 lpm flow rate at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator comes with a 600 ml or 1100 ml collection unit, which is ideal for clinics.
Gomco Model 3020 General Use Aspirator Features
- Maintenance-free and oil-free diaphragm pump ensures maximum reliability.
- Stand includes 3" non-marking casters and convenient storage for a 6' hospital grade electrical cord.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat chemical resistant stainless steel top.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 3020 General Use Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -559 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 26 lpm at open flow.
- Horsepower: 1/8.
- Sound Level: Less than 52 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 18" W x 17" D x 33" H (46 cm x 43 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 52 lb (24 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 3020 General Use Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-AHC-01-62-3020: Certified Pre-Owned - 115 V / 60 Hz - with 600 ml Glass Bottle.
- #MFI-AHC-01-62-3021: Certified Pre-Owned - 115 V / 60 Hz - with 1100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-62-3020: Factory New - 115 V / 60 Hz - with 600 ml Glass Bottle.
- #01-62-3021: Factory New - 115 V / 60 Hz - with 1100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-63-3020: Factory New - 220 V / 50 Hz - with 600 ml Glass Bottle.
Gomco Model 3020 General Use Aspirator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.