Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 300 AC Tabletop Aspirator is a heavy duty general use tabletop aspirator for hospitals, clinics, and physician's offices.
Warranty: 1 Year.
It generates up to -559 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 29 lpm flow rate at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator has a lumitone enamel finish with an attractive high-impact, fire retardant orange base.
Gomco Model 300 AC Tabletop Aspirator Features
- Maintenance-free and oil-free diaphragm pump ensures maximum reliability.
- Similar performance and quality of a mobile aspirator in a tabletop design.
- Easy to store, the 300 takes up less than 1 square foot of space.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 300 AC Tabletop Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -559 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 29 lpm at open flow.
- Horsepower: 1/8.
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 13" W x 9" D x 12" H (30 cm x 23 cm x 30 cm).
- Weight: 19 lb (9 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: No.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 300 AC Tabletop Aspirator Configurations
- #01-22-0300: 115 V / 60 Hz - with 600 ml Glass Bottle.
- #01-22-3001: 115 V / 60 Hz - with 1100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-23-0300: 220 V / 50 Hz - with 600 ml Glass Bottle.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.