Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE TONOPORT V Ambulatory Blood Pressure System (#2001762-184) includes:
- TONOPORT V Recording Unit.
- Connection Cable TONOPORT V to PC (USB).
- Connection Cable TONOPORT V to PC (RS232).
- Battery Charging Unit.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (4, size AA).
- Carrying Pouch.
- Belt for Carrying Pouch.
- Blood Pressure Cuff for adults, standard, width 13 cm, for circumference between 24 and 32 cm, Rectus Connector.
- TONOPORT V Operator's Manual.
- CardioSoft CD.
- USB Driver CD.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The GE TONOPORT V Ambulatory Blood Pressure System provides a software solution for monitoring blood pressure over extended periods of time. Easy to program and simple to set up, the TONOPORT V module easily and securely attaches to your patient. It provides comprehensive blood pressure data in textual and graphical displays with user-definable settings. The module simply connects to your PC so you can quickly download recorded data.
The TONOPORT V module can be programmed to take BP readings at exact intervals or at random times. Day and night programming options ensure accurate NIBP readings and analysis. Its compact, lightweight design, integrated low-noise pump, and user-definable settings, such as adjustable inflation pressure control, make it comfortable for your patients to wear and operate.
GE TONOPORT V Ambulatory Blood Pressure System Features
- Blood Pressure readings can be programmed at specific intervals or at random times.
- Its compact lightweight design, integrated low-noise pump, and adjustable inflation pressure make it comfortable for patients.
- TONOPORT simply connects to your PC for quick download of recorded data.
- Flexible reporting capabilities allow physicians to review reports in multiple formats including Excel and XML for detailed patient analysis.
- Reports are exportable to CardioSoft Diagnostic System data management, EMRs, and PACS.
GE TONOPORT V Ambulatory Blood Pressure System Specifications
Blood Pressure Measuring Range:
- Systolic Pressure: 60 to 260 mmHg (8 to 35.6 kPa).
- Diastolic Pressure: 40 to 220 mmHg (5.3 to 29.3 kPa.)
- Mean Pressure: 50 to 250 mmHg (6.7 to 33.3 kPa).
- Pulse Rate (HR): 35 to 240 min.
Measurement Accuracy (determined in a clinical study):
- Systematic Measurement Deviation: -0.7 mmHg (systolic); -0.8 mmHg (diastolic).
- Empirical Standard Deviation: 4.6 mmHg (systolic); 4.4 mmHg (diastolic).
- Acquisition Period: Up to 30 hours or 200 measurements.
- Interfaces: USB (1.1 or 2.0); RS232.
- Battery: 2 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries, 1.2 V, greater than or equal to 1500 mAh OR 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Battery Charge Time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Maximum Cuff Pressure: 300 mmHg.
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric.
- Battery Charger: Protection Class II, IP20; 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A.
- Operating Temperature: +10 to +40 degrees C.
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15% to 85%, non-condensing.
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Operating Altitude (relative to sea level): -400 to 2800 meters.
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 degrees C.
- Transport/Storage Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing.
- Transport/Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Transport/Storage Altitude (relative to sea level): -400 to 4500 meters.
- Dimensions: 27 mm x 80 mm x 100 mm.
- Weight: 199 g including batteries.
- Protection Class: IP 20.
- Microprocessor: P80C558EFB.
- Memory: 128 x 8 bit (= 1 Megabit) EEPROM; 512 x 8 bit (= 4 Megabit) EEPROM.
GE TONOPORT V Ambulatory Blood Pressure System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.