Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
- Low-to-the-floor, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether can be installed on either the left or right treadmill handle
- Braking system for safe patient off-loading
- MasterTrack belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts
Ships from GE Healthcare
- Phone: (866) 281-7545
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill includes front handrail and full-length side handrails.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill is a dependable unit for testing cardiovascular health. It features an extra long walking surface and a zero-start feature that gradually increases speed for patient comfort and smooth operation. Its speed range of 0.1 to 15 mph (0.2 to 24 km/h), adjustable in 0.1 mph increments (or kg) helps to maintain protocol accuracy and repeatability even when testing heavy patients.
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill Features
- Smooth, quiet, linear actuator elevation system.
- Low-to-the-floor, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety.
- All steel chassis with powder coat finish.
- Patented MasterTrack belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts.
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether can be installed on either the left or right treadmill handle.
- Dual comparative speed sensors.
- Auto runaway shutdown.
- Auto communication loss shutdown.
- Manual twist lock Emergency Stop button.
- Manual Stop Tether.
- Braking system for safe patient off-loading.
- Fire-rated motor pan hood enclosure.
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill Specifications
- Treadmill Net Weight: 425 lb (193 kg).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Walking Area: 18" x 60" (45.7 cm x 152.4 cm).
- Floor Space Required: 32" x 154" (81 cm x 154 cm).
- Ceiling Height Required: 106" (270 cm).
- Walking Surface Height: 10.2" (26 cm).
Handrail Height Above Walking Surface:
- Front: 40" (101.6 cm).
- Side: Maximum 25" (88.9 cm) at the front descending at a 5 degree angle to 32" (81.3 cm).
- Belt Motor: 2.24 kW (3 hp).
- Elevation Motor: 0.1 kW (0.13 hp).
- Speed Range: 0.1 to 15 mph (0.2 to 24 km/h) self-calibrating and adjustable in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments.
- Incline Range: 0 to 25%, 0.5% incremental movements, self-calibrating.
- Drive System: Heavy-duty 6-peak hp. brushless, DC servo motor.
- Power Requirements: 110 - 120 VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz, 20-amp power supply. Must have a dedicated 20A service.
- Communication Ports: RS232 Female Serial port; USB 1.0 "B" port.
- Operating Temperature: 4.5 to +38 degrees C (+40 to +85 degrees F).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +70 degrees C (-40 to +158 degrees F).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing.
- Altitude: -50 to 5,280 feet.
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill Voltages
- #1092405-001-513929: 110 V.
- #1092405-001-514787: 220 V.
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill Literature
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill Operator's Manual
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill Service Manual
GE T2100 Stress Test Treadmill