Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The GE Healthcare Paper Fetal Monitors 30-240 (#2104907-001 / 40 per case) are tested and compatible with the Corometrics Model 170 External Fetal Monitor and the Corometrics 250cx. Thermally sensitive, these top-of-the-line chart papers enable tracings from your GE devices.
Warranty: 90 Days.
GE Healthcare Paper Fetal Monitors 30-240 Features
- Thermally sensitive paper for accurate tracings and durability for archiving.
- Medium weight for easy passage through printing devices.
- Recycled materials used for carton and paper stiffeners.
- 30-240 BPM scaling.
- 170 series.
- 250cx series.
GE Healthcare Paper Fetal Monitors 30-240 Specifications
- Before Usage:
- Recommended Temperature: 10° to 32° C (50° to 90° F).
- Paper should be kept dry.
- Archive Conditions:
- Recommended Temperature: < 25° C (77° F).
- Relative Humidity: < 70%.
- Store in a dark environment avoiding natural or artificial light.
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as plasticizers, oils, solvents, water, and adhesives.