Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Global SEER Light Recorder is designed to monitor and diagnose coronary problems in patients with shortness of breath, chest pain, arrhythmia, palpitations, cardiac medication, pacemakers, and other heart conditions.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Both the SEER Light and SEER Light Extend recorders work with the SEER Light Extend Controller for the initial hook-up of the recorder, and then later when it is used to transfer the completed data to GE's MARS workstation.
GE Global SEER Light Recorder Features
- Small, compact digital recorders weigh only 72 grams.
- Provides 2-3 channels of diagnostic quality ECG for up to 24 hours, with the SEER Light Extend offering 48 hours of monitoring.
- Integral pacemaker detection avoids the expense of a separate dedicated pacemaker recorder.
- Onboard memory with solid-state technology for reliability and durability.
- Patient event button allows patients to quickly and easily indicate when an episode occurs.
- Handheld controller provides patient demographics entry and visual confirmation of correct lead placement.
- Compatible with MARS PC Holter systems.
- Marquette EK-Pro analysis for Holter.
GE Global SEER Light Recorder Specifications
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 3.3" x 0.6" (5.4 cm x 8.5 cm x 1.5 cm).
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 grams).
- Material: Aluminum ABSPC (main body).
- Power Requirements: 2 AAA batteries.
- Memory Capacity: 32 MB.
- SEER Light: Within 24 hours.
- SEER Light Extend: Within 48 hours.
- ECG: 3 channels.
- Movement Level: 1 channel.
- Pacemaker Pulse: 1 channel.
- Pacemaker Detection Channel: CH1.
- Time Data Backup: Within 1 week (when started by the Cardy 301 recorder).
- Digital Sampling: 125 sps.
- A/D Conversion: 10 bit, 8 ms sampling.
- Digital Storage: 20 μV/LSB.
- Input Level: 16 mV p-p.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz to 40 Hz.
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ.
- Safety: Type 13.
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees F to 113 degrees F (0 degrees C to 45 degrees C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 degrees F to 149 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 65 degrees C).
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% RH, Non-Condensing.
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% RH, Non-Condensing.
GE Global SEER Light Recorder Configurations
- #2042685-001: Standard 24-Hour Recorder.
- #2042685-002: Extended 48-Hour Recorder.
GE Global SEER Light Recorder Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.