Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Future Health Concepts FHC 7101 Mobilecare Hospital Stretcher (#FHC7101) includes a new mattress pad.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The FHC 7101 Mobilecare Transport Hospital Stretcher is a deluxe transport stretcher without the deluxe price tag. The 7101 stretcher comes with I.V. pole sockets at every corner and fold down side rails with built in push handles for convenient transporting needs. O2 storage underneath makes it simple to keep patient oxygen stored while moving. The FHC 7101 Mobilecare Transport Hospital Stretcher makes transporting patients easy for the caregiver.
Future Health Concepts FHC 7101 Mobilecare Hospital Stretcher Features
- 29" wide patient surface.
- Fold-down side rails.
- Four I.V. receptacles.
- Stationary foot section.
- Four brake/steer pedals.
- Dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Dual side-mounted foot control.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
Future Health Concepts FHC 7101 Mobilecare Hospital Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length: 83".
- Overall Width: 34".
- Mattress Surface:
- Length: 75".
- Width: 27".
- Height Adjustment Range:
- Minimum Height with 8" Casters: 23.5".
- Maximum Height with 8" Casters: 35".
- Litter Positioning:
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +/- 18°.
- Backrest Adjustments: + 90°.
- Casters: 8" Tente total/directional locking casters.
- I.V. Attachment Sockets: Four.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.