Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
A spring-loaded latch enables the Oxy-Clip to instantly attach to the cot rail (0.75" / 19 mm diameter), eliminating delays in preparing your patient for transport.
Ferno Oxy-Clip Oxygen Cylinder Holder Features:
- Easy access to regular controls allows EMTs to constantly monitor oxygen consumption.
- Built-in carrying handle provides a convenient and safe method of handling oxygen cylinder and regulator.
- Can be used with floor-mounted cylinder holders or placed inside soft-sided portable oxygen kits.
- Securely holds either steel or aluminum "D" size cylinders (will not accept E- or Jumbo "D" sized cylinders).
- When transferring the patient to the hospital bed, the Oxy-Clip rotates down and out of the way as the cot sidearm is lowered.
- To be used on products with round aluminum side arms.
Ferno Oxy-Clip Oxygen Cylinder Holder Configurations:
- 0085500: Model 514: Standard - For any cot (except Model 28).
- 0085520: Model 514-1: For Model 28 Fernoflex only.
Ferno Oxy-Clip Oxygen Cylinder Holder Specifications:
- Length: 12" (30 cm).
- Depth: 5" (13 cm).
- Height: 7" (18 cm).
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Ferno Oxy-Clip Oxygen Cylinder Holder Literature:
Ferno Oxygen Series Brochure