Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher is a polyethylene shell with an aluminum frame, molded-in runners, handholds, and brass grommets to lift patients to safety while keeping them secure and comfortable.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Ferno Basket Stretcher has a convenient tub shape that is chemical, UV, corrosion, and rust-resistant with a foam pad to support the patient. There are four two-piece quick-release patient restraints, which allow the patient restraints to be swapped out quickly in a situation.
This basket stretcher is most compatible with the Model 418-1 Adjustable Lifting Bridle for vertical rescue operation.
Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher Features
- Tub-shaped stretcher with foam support.
- Resistant to chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion.
- Handholds and runners for mobility.
Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher Specifications
- Weight: 23 lbs (10 kg).
- Load Limit: 600 lbs (272 kg).
- Width: 24 in (61 cm).
- Height: 8 in (19 cm).
- Length: 86 in (218 cm).
Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher Configurations
- #0107972: Model 71 - Standard with Pins.
- #0107104: Model 71-M - Mining Version.
- #0107973: Model 71-S - Split Version.
Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher Accessories
The following items are accessories that are typically purchased with the Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher. Please note that these are sold separately, and are not included with purchase of a basket stretcher.
- Ferno 71 and 71-M Basket Stretcher Storage Case.
- Ferno 71-S Split Basket Stretcher Storage Case.