The Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot includes the mattress and restraints. The certified pre-owned models include two lap belts and one four-point shoulder restraint.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 56 POWERFlexx+ delivers 700 lb unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the weight, not the operator, reducing situations where operators may injure their back. The 56 POWERFlexx+ also features advanced power management features and in-the-fastener charging to keep you powered on every call, without having to carry around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Features
- 700 lb lifting capacity raises the patient weight without lift assistance.
- 5-position drop frame and multi-position foot-end lift bar reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360 degree turning radius in the lowest position.
- Color Choices:
- Certified Pre-Owned: Rescue Red, Electric Blue, Platinum, or Green.
- Factory New: Rescue Red or Electric Blue.
- Elongated rectangular X-frame.
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, durability, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Non-telescoping tubing.
- Reflective labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
- 360 degree turn radius.
- Ergonomic control panel at operator end.
- User intuitive color controls.
- Wide thumb controls provide effective gripping and control from a variety of positions with or without gloves.
- On/Off switch on operator panel.
- Power pack located under backrest.
- 24 V DC power pack with hydraulic actuator and dual lifting cylinders provides smooth and reliable lifting.
- Auto shutoff during charging.
- Battery charger indicator.
- Clear anodized upper mainframe.
- No pinch points along mainframe.
- Manual override mode handle with secondary lock.
- One hand sidearm release.
- Swing out sidearms lock at 90 degrees.
- X-frame runs on four shafts using linear bearings.
- Dual piston actuator.
- Extra-wide backrest panel.
- Mattress retained by locking clips.
- 79" patient surface / mattress.
- Completely enclosed hydraulic system.
- Single hand activated.
- Dual side operation of backrest.
- Safety bail release handle on the side.
- One-hand release infinite positioning gas assist backrest.
- LBS and LBS Jr. compatible.
- Fixed leg with dual rail for stability.
- ICS (Integrated Charging System) available to eliminate battery management.
- Fastener: 175 or Stat Trac compatible.
- Stat Trac Cot Fastening System (optional): The Ferno Stat Trac Cot Fastener system eliminates the need to steer the cot when loading and unloading, reducing operator strain.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Length Max: 83" (211 cm).
- Length Min: 61" (155 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Max Loading Height: 34" (86 cm).
- Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg).
- Lift Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Load Limit: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 230 lbs (105 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 87" x 29" x 27".
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-FNO-0015651: Certified Pre-Owned - Rescue Red.
- #MFI-FNO-0015654: Certified Pre-Owned - Electric Blue.
- #MFI-FNO-POWERFLEXX-PLAT: Certified Pre-Owned - Platinum.
- #MFI-FNO-POWERFLEXX-GREEN: Certified Pre-Owned - Green.
- #MFI-FNO-0015654-ST: Certified Pre-Owned with Stat Trac - Electric Blue.
- #MFI-FNO-0015651-ST: Certified Pre-Owned with StatTrac - Rescue Red.
- #MFI-FNO-POWERFLEXX-ST-PLAT: Certified Pre-Owned with Stat Trac - Platinum.
- #0015651: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame.
- #0015654: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame.
- #0000651: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame with extra battery pack.
- #0000654: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame with extra battery pack.
- #0015726: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame with Universal SIde Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- #0015729: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame with Universal SIde Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- #0015796: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame with Stat Trac, Mattress, and Restraints.
- #0015797: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame with Stat Trac, Mattress, and Restraints.
- #0015799: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame with Stat Trac, Universal Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- #0015800: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame with Stat Trac, Universal Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Accessories
The 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot is commonly purchased with:
- 175 Series Fastener Kit.
- 185 Series Stat Trac Cot Fastening System.
- #0000600: ICS Kit - Comp SW Connector Cup.
- #0000603: ICS Kit - Plate with 175 and Charger.
- #0000605: ICS Kit - Comp Deep Connector Cup.
- #0000608: ICS Kit - Deep Plate with 175 and Charger.
- #0085500: Oxy-Clip Oxygen Cylinder Holder.
- #0313997: Replacement Mattress.
- #0314029: Mattress with Transfer Board Pocket.
- #0314036: Mattress - Velcro Attach.
- #0822012: Batteries (Pair).
- #0822057: LBS (Large Body Surface) Bariatric Board.
- #0822116: Dialysis Kickstand.
- #0822140: Telescoping Lifting Handles.
- #0822184: LBS (Large Body Surface) Jr Bariatric Board.
- #0822426: Charger.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$75.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$450.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $75 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $450 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.