Warranty: Limited 2 Years Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 56 PowerFlexx+ delivers 700 lb unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the weight, not the operator, reducing situations where operators may injure their back. The 56 PowerFlexx+ also features advanced power management features and in-the-fastener charging to keep you powered on every call, without having to carry around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
Ferno 56 PowerFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Features:
- 5-position head end load frame.
- 2 Color Choices: Rescue Red or Electric Blue frame.
- Elongated rectangular X-frame.
- Non-telescoping tubing.
- Reflective labeling.
- 360° turn radius.
- Ergonomic control panel at operator end.
- User intuitive color controls.
- On/Off switch on operator panel.
- Power pack located under backrest.
- 24 V lead acid battery system.
- Auto shutoff during charging.
- Battery charger indicator.
- Clear anodized upper mainframe.
- No pinch points along mainframe.
- Manual override mode handle with secondary lock.
- One hand sidearm release.
- Swing out sidearms lock at 90°.
- X-frame runs on 4 shafts using linear bearings.
- Dual piston actuator.
- Extra-wide backrest panel.
- Mattress retained by locking clips.
- 79" patient surface / mattress.
- Completely enclosed hydraulic system.
- Single hand activated.
- Dual side operation of backrest.
- Safety bail release handle on the side.
- One-hand release infinite positioning gas assist backrest.
- LBS and LBS Jr. compatible.
- Fixed leg with dual rail for stability.
- Fastener: 175 or Stat Trac compatible.
- ICS (Integrated Charging System) available.
Ferno 56 PowerFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Benefits:
- 700 lb lifting capacity raises the patient weight without lift assistance.
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, durability, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- 5-position drop frame and multi-position foot-end lift bar reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360° turning radius in the lowest position.
- Eliminate battery management with the optional Integrated Charging System (ICS).
- Wide thumb controls provide effective gripping and control from a variety of positions with or without gloves.
- Reflective labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
- 24 volt DC power pack with hydraulic actuator and dual lifting cylinders provides smooth and reliable lifting.
Ferno 56 PowerFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 83".
- Length Min: 61".
- Width: 24".
- Max Loading Height: 34".
- Weight: 133 lbs.
- Lift Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Load Limit: 700 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 230 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 87" x 29" x 27".
Ferno 56 PowerFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Configurations:
- 0015651: Rescue Red Frame.
- 0015654: Electric Blue Frame.
- 0000651: Rescue Red Frame with extra battery pack.
- 0000654: Electric Blue Frame with extra battery pack.
Ferno 56 PowerFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Media:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.