- Lift Capacity / Load Limit: 700 lb (318 kg)
- The cot lifts the weight, not the operator, reducing situations where operators may injure their back
- 5-position drop frame and multi-position foot-end lift bar
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, durability, and exceptional performance with heavy patients
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot includes a mattress, battery pack, charger, two lap belts, and a four-point shoulder restraint.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 56 POWERFlexx+ delivers 700 lb of unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the weight, not the operator, reducing situations where operators may injure their back. The 56 POWERFlexx+ also features advanced power management features and in-the-fastener charging to keep you powered on every call, without having to carry around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Features
- 700 lb lifting capacity raises the patient weight without lift assistance.
- 5-position drop frame and multi-position foot-end lift bar reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360° turning radius in the lowest position.
- Elongated rectangular X-frame.
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, durability, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Non-telescoping tubing.
- Reflective labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
- 360° turn radius.
- Ergonomic control panel at operator end.
- User intuitive color controls.
- Wide thumb controls provide effective gripping and control from a variety of positions with or without gloves.
- On/Off switch on operator panel.
- Power pack located under backrest.
- 24 V DC power pack with hydraulic actuator and dual lifting cylinders provides smooth and reliable lifting.
- Auto shutoff during charging.
- Battery charger indicator.
- Clear anodized upper mainframe.
- No pinch points along mainframe.
- Manual override mode handle with secondary lock.
- One hand sidearm release.
- Swing out sidearms lock at 90°.
- X-frame runs on four shafts using linear bearings.
- Dual piston actuator.
- Extra-wide backrest panel.
- Mattress retained by locking clips.
- 79" patient surface / mattress.
- Completely enclosed hydraulic system.
- Single hand activated.
- Dual side operation of backrest.
- Safety bail release handle on the side.
- One-hand release infinite positioning gas assist backrest.
- LBS and LBS Jr. compatible.
- Fixed leg with dual rail for stability.
- ICS (Integrated Charging System) available to eliminate battery management.
- Fastener: 175 or Stat Trac compatible.
- Stat Trac Cot Fastening System (optional): Eliminates the need to steer the cot when loading and unloading, reducing operator strain.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Length Max: 83" (211 cm).
- Length Min: 61" (155 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Max Loading Height: 34" (86 cm).
- Weight: 133 lb (60 kg).
- Lift Capacity: 700 lb (318 kg).
- Load Limit: 700 lb (318 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 230 lb (105 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 87" x 29" x 27".
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-FNO-0015651: Rescue Red.
- #MFI-FNO-0015654: Electric Blue.
- #MFI-FNO-0015651-ST: Rescue Red with StatTrac.
- #MFI-FNO-0015654-ST: Electric Blue with Stat Trac.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot:
- 175 Series Fastener Kit.
- 185 Series Stat Trac Cot Fastening System.
- #0000600: ICS Kit - Comp SW Connector Cup.
- #0000603: ICS Kit - Plate with 175 and Charger.
- #0000605: ICS Kit - Comp Deep Connector Cup.
- #0000608: ICS Kit - Deep Plate with 175 and Charger.
- #0085500: Oxy-Clip Oxygen Cylinder Holder.
- #0313997: Replacement Mattress.
- #0822012: Batteries (Pair).
- #0822057: LBS (Large Body Surface) Bariatric Board.
- #0822116: Dialysis Kickstand.
- #0822140: Telescoping Lifting Handles.
- #0822184: LBS (Large Body Surface) Jr Bariatric Board.
- #0822426: Charger.
Ferno 56 POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot Literature
Me and my crew have been using this model for years and have had no back issues!
Proper training on any equipment is vital! I would recommend these to anyone in this business!
We've found this model to work very well over the last 10 years and easy for our drivers to use. MFI delivered as promised and the refurbished product I bought and received is in very good condition. We will be buying again here. Thanks!
Save your money, save your back, save your squad the misery! Do not purchase this cot
It’s not made with the user in mind!
The controls and handles are backwards from what a smart person would have done!
When you load this cot your lifting all the weight of the hydraulics, motor, and battery all on the foot end of the cot!
This thing has hurt my back to many times
The bottoms are piss poorly designed!
Please by a Stryker product not this junk!
This thing is a waist of time!
Waist of money!
A drain on workman’s comp and manpower for injured ems staff!
We appreciate your honest feedback.
We want to ensure you are completely happy with your purchase. Please contact our team of experts so we may verify you did not receive a defective model.
In the mean time, please take a look at the informative operational video provided by the manufacturer under “Media and Literature”. If your cot does not load or operate as indicated (5:31 in the video) please let us know so we may help you.
We look forward to assisting you!