- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: Limited 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 35-XST PROFlexX is an emergency patient-handling device that provides industry leading stability and safety and reduces the chance of injury to you or your patients.
This specific cot is compatible with the Ferno StatTrac Cot Fastener System, which is designed to securely hold an ambulance cot inside a ground-based ambulance. Superior stability and center of gravity come from a longer, fixed front leg in the X-frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully-engineered frame geometry, which all reduce your chance of tipping or flipping the cot. The exclusive EZ-Pull release handle reduces wrist strain and helps you position yourself before you assume the weight of the cot. It is designed for roll-in loading to help reduce the risk of back injury to medical service personnel.
Ferno 35-XST PROFlexX StatTrac Ambulance Cot Features:
- Clear anodized handling surfaces to help keep hands and clothing clean.
- High-visibility control handles (red) used to disengage the undercarriage lock.
- 6" wheels (2 with swivel-lock and rolling-lock) feature U-tread tires with increased surface area for better rolling and longer life.
- Reflective labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety.
- Easy-pull release handle requires less force to pull.
- Strengthened C-channel.
- One handed side arm release.
- 1.75" tube diameter.
- Ratchet bar guard.
- Gas assist backrest.
- Powder coated frame.
- Tested to industry standards.
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Built-in shock frame.
- One handed drop frame.
- 5-positon drop frame provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360° turning radius in the lowest position.
- One handed safety bail release.
- Telescoping side lift handles.
- Backrest adjusts 0 - 65°.
- Wider bed surface and head frame provide comfort and support for various size patients and extra elbow room during intubation and CPR.
- Locked-on mattress.
- Foot-end lead handle.
- Compatible with all versions of the Ferno Model 185 Stat Trac fastener.
- Complete bariatric solution with bariatric push-pull handles, 1100 lb load capacity in the lowest position, and optional LBS and LBS Jr. Bariatric boards.
Ferno 35-XST PROFlexX StatTrac Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 79" (201 cm).
- Length Min: 64" (162 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Loading Height: 34" (89 cm).
- Load Limit: 700 lbs (317 kg).
- Weight: 92 lbs (42 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 155 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 28" x 23".
Ferno 35-XST PROFlexX StatTrac Ambulance Cot Configurations:
- MFI-FNO-0015790: Certified Pre-Owned - Rescue Red Frame with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- MFI-FNO-0015791: Certified Pre-Owned - Electric Blue Frame with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- Certified Pre-Owned - Platinum Frame with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- 0015790: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- 0015791: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- 0015793: Factory New - Rescue Red Frame with Universal Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- 0015794: Factory New - Electric Blue Frame with Universal Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
Ferno 35-XST PROFlexX StatTrac Ambulance Cot Literature:
Ferno StatTrac Cot Fastening System User Manual
Ferno 35-X PROFlexx Cot Series User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.