Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
- A rigid C-channel and carefully designed frame geometry reduce your chance of tipping or flipping the cot
- Exclusive EZ-Pull release handle reduces wrist strain and helps you position yourself before you assume the weight of the cot
- Five-Positon Drop Frame: Provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360° turning radius in the lowest position
- Load Limit: 700 lb (318 kg)
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI MedicalShips from FernoShips from Ferno
- Phone: (877) 733-0911
The Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot includes a black mattress and a four-point shoulder restraint. The certified refurbished models also include two lap belts.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 35-X PROFlexX provides industry leading stability and safety and reduces the chance of injury to you or your patients. A rigid C-channel and carefully designed frame geometry reduce your chance of tipping or flipping the cot. And the exclusive EZ-Pull release handle reduces wrist strain and helps you position yourself before you assume the weight of the cot.
Also available in a StatTrac version.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Features
- Frame Color: Rescue Red.
- 6" (150 mm) U-Tread wheels with two wheel locks.
- Safety U-Bar and Hook to hold the cot inside an ambulance as the undercarriage is lowered when unloading.
- Reflective labels.
- Easy-pull release handle.
- Integrated box beam.
- Strengthened C-channel.
- One-handed side arm release.
- 1.75" tube diameter.
- Ratchet bar guard.
- Gas-assist backrest.
- Powder coated frame.
- Tested to industry standards.
- Built-in shock frame.
- Foot-end lead handle.
- Stat Trac or 175 fastener compatible.
- LBS ready.
- One handed drop frame.
- One handed safety bail release.
- Telescoping side lift handles.
- Backrest adjusts 0 - 65°.
- Wider bed surface and head frame.
- Nine height positions and three loading heights.
- Locked-on mattress provides easy patient transfer and security during roadside or aeromedical response.
- Superior Stability and Center of Gravity: Comes from a longer, fixed front leg in the X-frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully-engineered frame geometry.
- Five-Positon Drop Frame: Provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360° turning radius in the lowest position.
- All-Metal Frame Construction: Provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame: Provide comfort and support for various size patients and extra elbow room during intubation and CPR.
- Complete Bariatric Solution: With bariatric push-pull handles, 1100 lb load capacity in the lowest position, and optional LBS and LBS Jr. Bariatric boards.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Length Max: 79" (201 cm).
- Length Min: 64" (162 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Loading Height: 35" (89 cm).
- Load Limit: 700 lb (318 kg).
- Weight: 92 lb (42 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 155 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 28" x 23".
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-FNO-0015690: Certified Refurbished - With Rotating Side Arms.
- #MFI-FNO-0015700: Certified Refurbished - With Universal Side Arms.
- #0015690: Factory New - With Rotating Side Arms.
- #0015700: Factory New - With Universal Side Arms.