The Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot provides industry leading stability and safety and reduces the chance of injury to you or your patients. A rigid C-channel and carefully designed frame geometry reduce your chance of tipping or flipping the cot. And the exclusive EZ-Pull release handle reduces wrist strain and helps you position yourself before you assume the weight of the cot. Also available in StatTrac version.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Features:
- U-Tread wheels.
- 6" wheels.
- Reflective labels.
- Easy-pull release handle.
- Integrated box beam.
- Strengthened C-channel.
- One handed side arm release.
- 1.75" tube diameter.
- Ratchet bar guard.
- Dual wheel lock.
- Gas assist backrest.
- Powder coated frame.
- 2 Color Choices: Rescue Red or Electric Blue Anodized Patient Deck.
- Tested to industry standards.
- All-metal frame.
- Built-in shock frame.
- Stat Trac or 175 fastener compatible.
- LBS ready.
- One handed drop frame.
- 5-position drop frame.
- One handed safety bail release.
- Restraints and mattress included.
- Telescoping side lift handles.
- Backrest adjusts 0_65ç.
- Wider bed surface and head frame.
- Locked-on mattress.
- Foot-end lead handle.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Benefits:
- Superior Stability and Center of Gravity - come from a longer, fixed front leg in the X-frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully-engineered frame geometry.
- 5-Positon Drop Frame - provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15" for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360ç turning radius in the lowest position.
- All-Metal Frame Construction - provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame - provide comfort and support for various size patients and extra elbow room during intubation and CPR.
- Complete Bariatric Solution - with bariatric push-pull handles, 1100 lb load capacity in the lowest position, and optional LBS and LBS Jr. Bariatric boards.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 79 in.
- Length Min: 64 in.
- Loading Height: 34 in.
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Load Limit: 700 lbs.
- Width: 24 in.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Configurations:
- 0015693: Electric Blue 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- 0015690: Rescue Red 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot with Rotating Side Arms, Mattress, and Restraints.
- 0015700: Rescue Red 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot with Universal Side Arms.
- 0015703: Electric Blue 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot with Universal Side Arms.
Ferno 35-X PROFlexX X-Frame Ambulance Cot Media & Literature:
Ferno 35-X PROFlexx Cot Series User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.