The Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot provides exceptional value for x-frame users. Available in both factory new and excellent certified pre-owned condition, the 35-A weighs only 74 lbs, and has a record of dependability with more than 20 years of use by EMS services all over the world. A full range of options and accessories enhance patient care and help reduce situations that may lead to patient or operator injury.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: Limited 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Features:
- X-Frame loading style.
- Fold down drop frame.
- Foot end lead handle.
- Easy-pull release handle.
- Side release handle.
- Lubrication free.
- Easy roll wheels.
- Eight bed positions.
- Two loading heights.
- Backrest adjusts 0 - 75°.
- Gas assist backrest.
- One hand swing down sidearms.
- Safety U bar and hook.
- Tubular aluminum construction.
- Tested to industry standards.
- Built-in shock frame.
- 175 fastener compatible.
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Benefits:
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame, and fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care.
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment.
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground.
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 - 75° allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15° (approximately 10") without compromising patient's breathing.
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility.
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Length Max: 79" (200 cm).
- Length Min: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Height Max: 40" (101 cm).
- Height Min: 9" (23 cm).
- Loading Height: 28/32" (71/80 cm).
- Load Limit: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Weight: 74 lbs (34 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 106 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 28" x 19".
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Configurations:
- MFI-FNO-0000364: Certified Pre-Owned - Burgundy 460 Mattress and Black Restraints.
- 0000364: Factory New - Burgundy 460 Mattress and Black Restraints.
- 0000406: Factory New - Orange 460 Mattress and Orange Restraints.
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.