- Load Limit: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading
- Fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot provides exceptional value for x-frame users. The 35-A weighs only 74 lb, and has a record of dependability with more than 20 years of use by EMS services all over the world. A full range of options and accessories enhance patient care and help reduce situations that may lead to patient or operator injury.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 5" Locking Swivel Caster Assembly - Complete (#0900081) is available as an optional upgrade and sold separately.
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Features
- X-Frame loading style.
- Easy-pull release handle.
- Side release handle.
- Two loading heights.
- One hand swing down sidearms.
- Tubular aluminum construction.
- Tested to industry standards.
- 175 fastener compatible.
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame, and fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care.
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading.
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment.
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground.
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 - 75° allows patient to be in a comfortable position.
- Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15° (approximately 10") without compromising patient's breathing.
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility.
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Max: 79" (200 cm).
- Min: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Max: 40" (101 cm).
- Min: 9" (23 cm).
- Loading Height: 28/32" (71/80 cm).
- Load Limit: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Weight: 74 lb (34 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 106 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84" x 28" x 19".
Ferno 35-A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot Configurations
- Certified Refurbished - Burgundy 460 Mattress and Black Restraints (includes two lap belts and one four-point shoulder restraint).
- #0000364: Factory New - Burgundy 460 Mattress and Black Restraints.
- #0000406: Factory New - Orange 460 Mattress and Orange Restraints.