Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ferno 173 Cot Fastener Kit includes the Model 173 Cot Fastener along with a choice between two mounting kits. It's designed to secure a Ferno chair cot inside the patient compartment of a ground-based ambulance.
Warranty: Limited 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit is a two-part system consisting of an antler and a rear hook. It comes complete with a rear hook, rear hook floor plate, antler, antler floor plate, and small parts kit including a jam nut and 4 socket-head cap screws. The new 173 Antler is backwards compatible with older models, and has the mounting plates integrated to remove the need for mount blocks and extra hardware. The new hex-headed removable knobs also allow for easier installation and removal.
Ferno 173 Cot Fastener Kit Features
- New 173 Antler model has mounting plates integrated into the design.
- Front antler secures cot loading wheels.
- Adjustable rear hook fastens directly to the cot frame.
- Compatible with Model 28Z and Model 28 Chair Cots.
Ferno 173 Cot Fastener Kit Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 10 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 27" x 20" x 7".
Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit Configurations
- #0567079: Universal Floor Plate Kit.
- #0567080: Standard Floor Plate Kit.