- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Load Limit: 600 lb (272 kg)
- Table Surface: Type 304 Stainless Steel, #3 Finish
- Ability to change tilt and height level using a foot pedal
- Provides an adjustable surface for autopsy, embalming, dressing, and transfer
- MFR: Ferno
- MPN: 0661010
- Phone: (877) 733-0911
The Ferno 101-H Hydraulic Operating Table (#0661010) is a convenient, adjustable operating table with the ability to change tilt and height level using a foot pedal. It provides an adjustable surface for autopsy, embalming, dressing, and transfer.
Warranty: 2 Years (except hydraulics and soft goods).
The 101-H Hydraulic Operating Table has a height range between 28 inches and 40 inches (72 cm and 103 cm), for users to adjust the table to a comfortable height whether it's a sitting height or standing height. The table is equipped with four 8" wheels, which can lock instantly using the same convenient foot pedal.
The table top itself is convex shaped, keeping any fluids contained within the table along with a trough around the perimeter. When ready for draining, the table can be tilted to the foot end to eliminate fluids. With a support load up to 600 lb (272 kg), this table can be utilized for all body types.
Ferno 101-H Hydraulic Operating Table Specifications
- Length: 80" (205 cm).
- Width: 30" (77 cm).
- Height: 28.5 - 40.5" (72 - 103 cm).
- Wheelbase: 24.5" x 48.5" (62 cm x 123 cm).
- Table Surface: Type 304 Stainless Steel, #3 Finish.
- Weight: 158 lb (72 kg).
- Load Limit: 600 lb (272 kg).
Ferno 101-H Hydraulic Operating Table Accessories
The 101-H Hydraulic Operating Table is commonly purchased with the following accessories. Please note that these are sold separately, and are NOT included with the table.
- #0695790: Ferno 38-BB Body Bridge.
- #0695796: Side Extension Panels (each).
- #0695797: Side Extension Panel Kit.