Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan SonoTrax II Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor comes standard with a waterproof interchangeable probe of your choice (recommended standard: 3 MHz), Normal Carry Case (#01.56.104581-01), Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery (#01.21.064127), USA Standard Adapter for Charger (#01.21.064157), and user manual.
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SonoTrax Series Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler provides care givers with the most cost effective solution to meet the routine obstetric and vascular requirements.
The SonoTrax II is intended for use by health care professionals including registered nurses, practical nurses, midwives, ultrasound technicians, and physician assistants in hospitals, clinics, and private offices.
The 2 and 3 MHz waterproof obstetric probes are indicated for the detection of fetal heart rate from early gestation through delivery and as a general indication of fetal well being. They can also be used to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The 4 and 8 MHz waterproof vascular probes are indicated for the detection of blood flow in veins and arteries for assisting in the detection of peripheral vascular disease.
Edan SonoTrax II Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Features
- Blue backlight, battery indication, probe frequency detection.
- AC recharger with built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery (900 mAh) for four hours continuous work.
- Three working modes (real-time/auto, average, manual).
- Compact design.
- Accurate FHR detection with high-fidelity sound effect.
- Supports 2 MHz, 3 MHz, 4 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof probes.
- Automatic power-off to save power.
Edan SonoTrax II Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Specifications
- Display: 45 mm x 25 mm backlight LCD display.
- Heart Rate Range: 50 - 210 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Recording Time: 240 s.
- Audio Output Power: 0.5 w.
- Auto Power-Off: 1 minute with no signal or operation.
- Size: 32 mm (depth) x 85 mm (width) x 138 mm (height).
- Weight: 0.64 lb (290 ± 5 g) including one battery.
Edan SonoTrax II Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Probes
- #ST2.02: 2 MHz.
- #ST2.03: 3 MHz (Recommended).
- #ST2.04: 4 MHz.
- #ST2.05: 5 MHz.
- #ST2.08: 8 MHz.
Edan SonoTrax II Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Literature
Works great, easy to use.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.