- FHR digital LCD back light display
- Audio output can be connected with earphone or recorder
- Long time continuous use (about eight hours)
- Intended for use by health care professionals in hospital, clinic, and private office settings
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor comes standard with a waterproof interchangeable probe of choice (recommended standard: 3 MHz), Normal Carry Case (#01.56.104581-01), user manual, and quality certificate (batteries not included).
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SonoTrax Basic A is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD back light display. The SonoTrax Basic A model has audio output, which can be connected with earphone or recorder. You can operate the unit with multiple probes for vascular diagnosis as well.
It is intended for use by health care professionals in hospital, clinic, and private office settings.
The 2 and/or 3 MHz waterproof probes are indicated for the detection of fetal heart rate from early gestation through delivery and as a general indication of fetal well being. They can also be used to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The 4 and/or 8 MHz waterproof vascular probes are indicated for the detection of blood flow in veins and arteries for assisting in the detection of peripheral vascular disease.
Edan SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Features
- Blue backlight, battery status indication, probe frequency detection (probe auto-detection display).
- Three working modes (real-time, average, manual).
- Ergonomic design, compact, and light.
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe.
- Support 2 MHz, 3 MHz, 4 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof probes.
- Automatic and manual FHR counting.
- Long time continuous use (about eight hours).
- Automatic power-off.
- Meets requirements for CPT codes 76820, 76821, 76826, and 76828.
Edan SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Specifications
- Display: 45 mm x 25 mm backlight LCD.
- Power: Requires two AA batteries.
- Heart Rate Range: 50 to 210 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Recording Time: 240 s.
- Audio Output Power: 0.5 W.
- Auto Power-Off: 1 minute with no signal or operation.
- Size: 32 mm (Depth) x 85 mm (Width) x 138 mm (Height).
- Weight: 0.64 lb (290 ± 5 g) including one battery.
Edan SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Probes
- #STBA.03: 3 MHz.
- #STBA.02: 2 MHz.
- #STBA.04: 4 MHz.
- #STBA.08: 8 MHz.
Edan SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Literature
Arrived quickly with great service.
Product is great. Caroline was awesome taking care of our order.
Works fine. Easy to use. Arrived as expected.