Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG series : SE-601A, SE-601B, SE-601C, cost-effective solutions including hospital wards, routine check, home visit and emergency cases.
Warranty: Factory 3 Year Warranty.
Edan SE-601A 6-Channel ECG includes Main unit: 1/2 page print ECG, 192x64, 3.5" LCD screen, alphanumeric keyboard, Auto Analyzing and Diagnostic Software (Interpretation), Standard 50 ECGs in internal memory, 110 mm Z-fold recording paper, Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, AC/DC supply, Built-in thermal printer and Starter Package.
Edan SE-601B 6-Channel ECG includes Main unit: 1/2 page print ECG, 320x240, 5.7" LCD screen, Full keyboard, 12 lead waveforms display simultaneously, Auto Analyzing and Diagnostic Software (Interpretation), Standard 100 ECGs in internal memory, 110 mm Z-fold recording paper, Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, AC/DC supply, Built-in thermal printer and Starter Package.
Edan SE-601C 6-Channel ECG includes Main unit: 1/2 page print ECG, 640x480, 5.7" color LCD screen, alphanumeric keyboard, internal loudspeaker, 12 lead waveforms display simultaneously, Auto Analyzing and Diagnostic Software (Interpretation), Standard 200 ECGs in internal memory, 110 mm Z-fold recording paper, Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, AC/DC supply, Built-in thermal printer and Starter Package.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG starter package includes ECG Cable (4mm, banana connector, AHA), 100 Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes, 10 Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips, Recording Paper (Z-fold, 110mm*140mm*144P), Power Cord (USA Hospital Grade), Rechargeable Lithium Battery (2200mAH), 2 Fuses, User Manual, and Quick Reference Card.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Features:
- FDA Approved.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) & R to R Trending analysis.
- Portable, lightweight design.
- Easy data input and operation.
- Alphanumeric keyboard and one-touch operation.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, AC/DC power supply.
- Pacemaker detection which meet the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11.
- Automatic analysis and diagnostic software for adults and pediatrics.
- Two-step exercise test with periodic recording.
- Internal thermal printer and external printer.
- Support external archiving: USB flash disk, card reader.
- Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or serial port.
- 2 year extended warranty available for $299.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Specifications:
- Input Circuit: Defibrillator protection.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Acquisition Mode: 12 channel simultaneous acquisition (10-24s adjustable).
- A/D Converter: 24 bits.
- Sampling rate: 1000Hz/channel, 10,000HZ for pacemaker detection.
- Noise Level: ±5mVp-p.
- Time Constant: >3.2s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05Hz - 150Hz.
- Calibration Voltage: 1mV±2%.
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5, AGC (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: >50MΩ.
Input Circuit Current: Noise Level: Patient Leakage Current: Patient Auxiliary Current: Filter:
- EMG Filter: 25Hz/35Hz/45Hz/OFF.
- Anti-baseline drift: 0.05/0.15/0.25/0.5Hz.
- Low-pass Filter: 75Hz/100Hz/150Hz.
- AC Filter: 50Hz/60Hz.
- CMRR: >115dB.
- Recording Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm.
- Rhythm lead: Single channel or three channels selectable.
- AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- 12V Vehicle-Carried Inverter.
- Li-on battery.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery, 2200mAh, 14.8V for 6 hours general use or 280 copies ECGs continuous printing.
- Recorder: Thermal printer.
- Record Paper: 110mm x 140mm x 144p (Z-fold).
- Paper Speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s (±3%).
- Weight: Approx. 3kg (including battery and paper).
- Dimension: 322mm x 310mm x 101mm.
- 3.5 inch STN LCD, 192x64 dots (SE-601A).
- 5.7 inch STN LCD, 320x240 dots (SE-601B).
- 5.7 inch TFT color LCD, 640x480 dots (SE-601C).
- Input: > 100kΩ ; Sensitivity 10mm/V ±5%.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS232.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Literature:
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Brochure
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.