Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG includes:
- ECG Cable [(4 mm, banana connector, AHA) (#01.57.471017)].
- (100) Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (#PT-2334).
- (10) Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips (#0334).
- Recording Paper [(Z-fold, 110 mm x 140 mm x 144 p) (#SE-601P)].
- Power Cord [(USA Hospital Grade) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery [(2200 mAH) (#01.21.064114)].
- (2) Fuses [(T400 mA, USA standard) (#01.21.64074)].
- User Manual.
- Quick Reference Card.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SE-601 series is a cost-effective solution for hospital wards, routine checks, home visit, and emergency cases. It is intended to acquire ECG signals from adult and pediatric patients through body surface ECG electrodes. The cardiogram recorded by the electrocardiograph can help users to analyze and diagnose heart disease.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Features
- FDA Approved.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) and R to R Trending analysis.
- Auto analyzing and Diagnostic software (Interpretation).
- Portable, lightweight design.
- Easy data input and operation.
- Alphanumeric keyboard and one-touch operation.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, AC/DC power supply.
- Pacemaker detection which meet the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11.
- Automatic analysis and diagnostic software for adults and pediatrics.
- Two-step exercise test with periodic recording.
- Built-in internal thermal printer and external printer.
- Support external archiving: USB flash disk, card reader.
- Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or serial port.
- 2 year extended warranty available for $299.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Specifications
- Input Circuit: Defibrillator protection.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Acquisition Mode: 12 channel simultaneous acquisition (10 - 24 s adjustable).
- A/D Converter: 24 bits.
- Sampling rate: 1000 Hz/channel, 10,000 HZ for pacemaker detection.
- Noise Level: ± 5 mVp-p.
- Time Constant: > 3.2 s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz.
- Calibration Voltage: 1 mV ± 2%.
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5, AGC (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: > 50 MÎ©.
- Input Circuit Current: Less than 10 µA.
- Noise Level: Less than 12.5 µVp-p.
- Patient Leakage Current: Less than 10 µVp-p (220 to 240 V).
- Patient Auxiliary Current: Less than 0.1 µA (DC).
- EMG Filter: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 45 Hz / OFF.
- Anti-Baseline Drift: 0.05 / 0.15 / 0.25 / 0.5 Hz.
- Low-Pass Filter: 75 Hz / 100 Hz / 150 Hz.
- AC Filter: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- CMRR: > 115 dB.
- Recording Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm.
- Rhythm Lead: Single channel or three channels (selectable).
- AC: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- 12 V Vehicle-Carried Inverter.
- Li-on battery.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery, 2200 mAh, 14.8 V for six hours general use or 280 copies ECGs continuous printing.
- Recorder: Thermal printer.
- Record Paper: 110 mm x 140 mm x 144 p (Z-fold).
- Paper Speed: 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 10 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s (± 3%).
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg) including battery and paper.
- Dimensions: 322 mm x 310 mm x 101 mm.
- Input: > 100 kÎ©; Sensitivity 10 mm/V ± 5%.
- Output: Less than 100 Î©; Sensitivity 1 V/mV ± 5%.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS232.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Configurations
|Part Number||Screen||Internal Speaker||Internal Storage|
|#SE-601A||3.5" STN LCD, 192 x 64 dots||Buzzer||50 ECGs|
|#SE-601B||5.7" STN LCD, 320 x 240 dots||Loudspeaker||100 ECGs|
|#SE-601C||5.7" TFT color LCD, 640 x 480 dots||Loudspeaker||200 ECGs|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.