The Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG includes:
- ECG Cable [(4 mm, banana connector, AHA) (#01.57.471017)].
- (100) Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (#PT-2334).
- (10) Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips (#0334).
- Recording Paper [(Z-fold, 110 mm x 140 mm x 144 p) (#SE-601P)].
- Power Cord [(USA Hospital Grade) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery [(2200 mAH) (#01.21.064114)].
- (2) Fuses [(T400 mA, USA standard) (#01.21.64074)].
- User Manual.
- Quick Reference Card.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SE-601 series is a cost-effective solution for hospital wards, routine checks, home visit, and emergency cases. It is intended to acquire ECG signals from adult and pediatric patients through body surface ECG electrodes. The cardiogram recorded by the electrocardiograph can help users to analyze and diagnose heart disease.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Features:
- FDA Approved.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) and R to R Trending analysis.
- Auto analyzing and Diagnostic software (Interpretation).
- Portable, lightweight design.
- Easy data input and operation.
- Alphanumeric keyboard and one-touch operation.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, AC/DC power supply.
- Pacemaker detection which meet the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11.
- Automatic analysis and diagnostic software for adults and pediatrics.
- Two-step exercise test with periodic recording.
- Built-in internal thermal printer and external printer.
- Support external archiving: USB flash disk, card reader.
- Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or serial port.
- 2 year extended warranty available for $299.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Specifications:
- Input Circuit: Defibrillator protection.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Acquisition Mode: 12 channel simultaneous acquisition (10 - 24 s adjustable).
- A/D Converter: 24 bits.
- Sampling rate: 1000 Hz/channel, 10,000 HZ for pacemaker detection.
- Noise Level: ± 5 mVp-p.
- Time Constant: > 3.2 s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz.
- Calibration Voltage: 1 mV ± 2%.
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5, AGC (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: > 50 MΩ.
- Input Circuit Current: Less than 10 µA.
- Noise Level: Less than 12.5 µVp-p.
- Patient Leakage Current: Less than 10 µVp-p (220 to 240 V).
- Patient Auxiliary Current: Less than 0.1 µA (DC).
- EMG Filter: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 45 Hz / OFF.
- Anti-Baseline Drift: 0.05 / 0.15 / 0.25 / 0.5 Hz.
- Low-Pass Filter: 75 Hz / 100 Hz / 150 Hz.
- AC Filter: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- CMRR: > 115 dB.
- Recording Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm.
- Rhythm Lead: Single channel or three channels (selectable).
- AC: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- 12 V Vehicle-Carried Inverter.
- Li-on battery.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery, 2200 mAh, 14.8 V for six hours general use or 280 copies ECGs continuous printing.
- Recorder: Thermal printer.
- Record Paper: 110 mm x 140 mm x 144 p (Z-fold).
- Paper Speed: 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 10 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s (± 3%).
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg) including battery and paper.
- Dimensions: 322 mm x 310 mm x 101 mm.
- Input: > 100 kΩ; Sensitivity 10 mm/V ± 5%.
- Output: Less than 100 Ω; Sensitivity 1 V/mV ± 5%.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS232.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Configurations:
|Part Number||Screen||Internal Speaker||Internal Storage|
|#SE-601A||3.5" STN LCD, 192 x 64 dots||Buzzer||50 ECGs|
|#SE-601B||5.7" STN LCD, 320 x 240 dots||Loudspeaker||100 ECGs|
|#SE-601C||5.7" TFT color LCD, 640 x 480 dots||Loudspeaker||200 ECGs|
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.