The Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG includes:
- ECG Cable [(4 mm, banana connector, AHA) (#01.57.471017)].
- (100) Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (#PT-2334).
- (10) Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips (#0334).
- Recording Paper [(Z-fold, 110 mm x 140 mm x 144 p) (#SE-601P)].
- Power Cord [(USA Hospital Grade) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery [(2200 mAH) (#01.21.064114)].
- (2) Fuses [(T400 mA, USA standard) (#01.21.64074)].
- User Manual.
- Quick Reference Card.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SE-601 series is a cost-effective solution for hospital wards, routine checks, home visit, and emergency cases. It is intended to acquire ECG signals from adult and pediatric patients through body surface ECG electrodes. The cardiogram recorded by the electrocardiograph can help users to analyze and diagnose heart disease.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Features
- FDA Approved.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) and R to R Trending analysis.
- Auto analyzing and Diagnostic software (Interpretation).
- Portable, lightweight design.
- Easy data input and operation.
- Alphanumeric keyboard and one-touch operation.
- Built-in rechargeable battery, AC/DC power supply.
- Pacemaker detection which meet the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11.
- Automatic analysis and diagnostic software for adults and pediatrics.
- Two-step exercise test with periodic recording.
- Built-in internal thermal printer and external printer.
- Support external archiving: USB flash disk, card reader.
- Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or serial port.
- 2 year extended warranty available for $299.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Specifications
- Input Circuit: Defibrillator protection.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Acquisition Mode: 12 channel simultaneous acquisition (10 - 24 s adjustable).
- A/D Converter: 24 bits.
- Sampling rate: 1000 Hz/channel, 10,000 HZ for pacemaker detection.
- Noise Level: ± 5 mVp-p.
- Time Constant: > 3.2 s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 150 Hz.
- Calibration Voltage: 1 mV ± 2%.
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5, AGC (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: > 50 MΩ.
- Input Circuit Current: Less than 10 µA.
- Noise Level: Less than 12.5 µVp-p.
- Patient Leakage Current: Less than 10 µVp-p (220 to 240 V).
- Patient Auxiliary Current: Less than 0.1 µA (DC).
- EMG Filter: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 45 Hz / OFF.
- Anti-Baseline Drift: 0.05 / 0.15 / 0.25 / 0.5 Hz.
- Low-Pass Filter: 75 Hz / 100 Hz / 150 Hz.
- AC Filter: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- CMRR: > 115 dB.
- Recording Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm.
- Rhythm Lead: Single channel or three channels (selectable).
- AC: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- 12 V Vehicle-Carried Inverter.
- Li-on battery.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery, 2200 mAh, 14.8 V for six hours general use or 280 copies ECGs continuous printing.
- Recorder: Thermal printer.
- Record Paper: 110 mm x 140 mm x 144 p (Z-fold).
- Paper Speed: 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 10 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s (± 3%).
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg) including battery and paper.
- Dimensions: 322 mm x 310 mm x 101 mm.
- Input: > 100 kΩ; Sensitivity 10 mm/V ± 5%.
- Output: Less than 100 Ω; Sensitivity 1 V/mV ± 5%.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS232.
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Configurations
|Part Number||Screen||Internal Speaker||Internal Storage|
|#SE-601A||3.5" STN LCD, 192 x 64 dots||Buzzer||50 ECGs|
|#SE-601B||5.7" STN LCD, 320 x 240 dots||Loudspeaker||100 ECGs|
|#SE-601C||5.7" TFT color LCD, 640 x 480 dots||Loudspeaker||200 ECGs|
Edan SE-601 6-Channel ECG Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.