Edan SE-3A (Narrow Screen) ECG (# SE-3) includes Main unit, folding 192x64 pixel 3.5" LCD display, 3-channel representation of all 12 simultaneously, 100 patient data storage, Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, AC/DC supply, Built-in thermal printer and Starter Package.
Warranty: Factory 3 Year Warranty.
Edan SE-3B (Wide Screen) ECG includes Main unit, folding 320x240 pixel 80*60mm 4" LCD display, 12 lead waveforms display simultaneously, 3-channel representation of all 12 simultaneously, 100 patient data storage, Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, AC/DC supply, Built-in thermal printer, Starter Package and Factory 3 year warranty.
Edan SE-3 ECG Starter Package includes ECG Cable (4mm, banana connector, AHA), 100 Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes, 10 Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips, Recording Paper (Roll, 80mm*20m), Paper Roller, Power Cord (USA Hospital Grade), Rechargeable Lithium Battery (2200mAH), 2 Fuses, User Manual, and Quick Reference Card.
Edan SE-3 ECG is a high-quality and affordable three-channel ECG unit. The Edan SE-3 ECG compact and light design makes it portable for any work situation.
Edan SE-3 3-Channel ECG Features:
- Foldable LCD screen with waveform display and parameters configurable.
- High resolution thermal printer.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, AC/DC power supply.
- Well designed membrane keyboard.
- Muti-languages selectable.
- Data transmission to PC via RS232/Ethernet port.
- USB Interface for patient data transportation.
- Compatible with external printer for 12 leads simultaneous printing.
- Complete digital filter, avoiding baseline drift, AC, EMG interference.
- Automatic baseline adjustment to optimize printing position.
- Copy mode for additional copies of the latest auto-tested ECG.
- 3/6/12 leads display simultaneous.
- Lead-Off detection and alert.
- Selectable report options : auto, manual, rhythm and HRV analysis.
- Interpretation tested with authoritative CSE database (option).
Edan SE-3 3-Channel ECG Technical Specifications:
- Input Circuit: Defibrillator protection built-in.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Acquisition Mode: 12 leads simultaneously.
- A/D Converter: 12 bits/24 bits (optional DE12 ECG board).
- Measurement Range: ±5mVpp.
- Time Constant: >3.2s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05Hz - 150Hz (-3dB).
- Calibration Voltage: 1mV±3%.
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: >50MΩ.
- Input Circuit Current: Noise Level: Baseline Adjustment: Automatic.
Patient Leakage Current: Patient Auxiliary Current: Filter:
- EMG Filter: 25Hz/35Hz/45Hz/OFF.
- DFT Filter: 0.05/0.15/0.25/0.5Hz.
- 0.32/0.67 (optional DE12 ECG board).
- Lowpass Filter: 150Hz/100Hz/75Hz.
- AC Filter: 50Hz/60Hz.
- CMRR: 110dB/115dB (optional DE12 ECG board).
- Auto: 3CH, 3/2CH, 3CH+R, 1CH, 1CH+1R.
- Manual: 3CH, 3/2CH, 1CH.
- Rhythm: Single rhythm lead.
- Rhythm lead: Any lead selectable.
- AC: 100V-115V/220V-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery: voltage-14.8V.
- More than 3 hours continuous recording under battery supply.
- Recorder: Thermal printer.
- Record Paper: 80mm x 20m.
- Paper Speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s (±3%).
- Dimension: 288mm x 210mm x 70mm.
- Weight: 2.5kg.
- 320 x 240 pixels LCD (Wide Screen).
- 192 x 64 pixels LCD (Narrow Screen).
- Input: > 100kΩ ; Sensitivity 10mm/V ±5%.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet, RS232.
Edan SE-3 3-Channel ECG Literature:
Edan SE-3 ECG Brochure Edan SE-3 ECG User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.