Warranty: Factory 3 Years Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG Features:
- 5.7" LCD screen for optimal viewing.
- Alphanumeric keyboard.
- One touch operation with age and gender shortcuts.
- Support barcode scanner to simplify workflow.
Accurate Clinical Performances:
- Enhanced weak signal detection with the most advanced A/D converter technology.
- Anti-noise technology with comprehensive filters and the high CMRR over 115 dB.
- 120s real-time ECG waveforms freezing and review to assist your diagnosis.
- Automatic measurements and interpretation tested by CSE/AHA/MIT database.
- Extended printing once arrhythmia is detected to further rhythm analysis.
- Integrated advanced ECG analysis (Vector ECG).
Flexible Printing Solutions:
- Built-in high resolution thermal recorder to print on normal thermal paper and A4 size fax paper.
- External USB printer support.
- 200 ECGs internal memory which can be enlarged by USB flash disk.
- Smart ECG Viewer software for data management on PC (optional).
- DATA transmitting to PC via LAN/WIFI.
- Standard ECG Formats: PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, and DICOM data export.
- Bi-directional data communication with DMS.
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG Specifications:
- Input Circuit: Defibrillation protection.
- Standard 12 leads.
- A/D Resolution: 24 bits.
- Time Constant: ≥ to 3.2 s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 ~ 150 Hz (-3 dB).
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5, AGC (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: ≥ to 50 MΩ (10 Hz).
- Input Circuit Current: ≤ 0.01 µA.
- Input Voltage Range: < ± 5 mVpp.
- Calibration Voltage: 1 mV ± 2%.
- DC Offset Voltage: ± 600 mV.
- Noise: ≤ 12.5 µVp-p.
- AC Filter: On/Off.
- DFT Filter: 0.05 Hz / 0.15 Hz / 0.25 Hz / 0.32 Hz / 0.5 Hz / 0.67 Hz.
- EMG Filter: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 45 Hz / OFF.
- LOWPASS Filter: 150 Hz / 100 Hz / 75 Hz.
- CMRR: ≥ 115 dB.
- Working Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm/R-R/Off.
- Rhythm: Single channel or 3 channels (selectable).
- Power Supply: 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz (AC).
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (for 300 copies ECG printing).
- Record Paper: Roll and Z-fold.
- Record Width: 216 mm, 210 mm.
- Record Speed: 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 10 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s (± 3%).
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 13" x 4.1" (420 mm x 300 mm x 105 mm).
- Weight: 5.0 kg.
- Display: 800 x 600 dots multicolor LCD screen.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet/RS232/USB.
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG Literature:
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic/SE-1200 Express 12-Channel ECG Brochure
Edan SE-1200 Series Electrocardiograph User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.