Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Edan SD5 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler includes:
- Wired Interchangeable Probe of your choice (recommended standard: 2 MHz).
- Probe Cable (#01.13.036108)
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE Mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78008)].
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery for the main unit (#01.21.064131).
- Power Cord [(U.S.A. Standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- (2) T400mA 250 V Fuses (#01.21.64074).
- Quick Reference Card.
- User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler SD5 is the innovative development of Edan's fetal doppler category. The application of remote control probe, along with the brand new design, brings out the SD series to the top of the list.
The SD5 Tabletop Doppler provides unmatched accuracy in FHR detection, while its large digital display of the FHR enables it for the intended antepartum application from the 10th week pregnancy on for midwives, private doctors, general practice, OB office, and L&D outpatient service.
Edan SD5 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Features:
- Eye-catching backlight 2.7" LCD screen.
- Accurate FHR calculation.
- Built-in recorder.
- Dual high-fidelity speakers.
- Built-in, long lasting rechargeable battery for the main unit.
- Backlight display.
- Display features battery status, auto probe detection, and signal strength indication.
- Portable and lightweight design.
- Complete carting and mounting solution.
- Low battery indication.
- Optional security lock.
Edan SD5 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Specifications:
- Main Unit: 265 mm x 155 mm x 180 mm.
- Probe: 140 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm.
- Main Unit: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg) with battery and probe.
- Probe: 95 g.
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V, Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz, DC: 7.2 V (Edan provided Ni-MH battery).
- Effective Display Area: 62 mm (W) x 44 (H) mm.
- Resolution: 128 * 64 pixel screen.
- FHR Range: 50 ~ 210 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: ± 3 bpm.
- Recording Length: 240 s.
- White Backlight: Two Modes Adjustable (Off, On).
- Audio Output Power: 2 W.
- Earphone Jack: 3.5 mm.
- Auto Shut-Off: 1 min / 3 min with no signal or operation.
- Batteries: Main Unit: Ni-MH battery; continuous working for more than 10 hours.
- 2 MHz Probe: 2 MHz.
- 3 MHz Probe: 3 MHz.
- 2 MHz Probe: 2 MHz ± 10%.
- 3 MHz Probe: 3 MHz ± 10%.
- Nominal Frequency:
Edan SD5 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Probes:
- #SD5-12.01.110744: 2 MHz (Recommended).
- #SD5-12.01.110745: 3 MHz.
Edan SD5 Ultrasonic Tabletop Doppler Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.