Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Edan iM60 Patient Monitor includes:
- *Skin Temperature Probe (#01.15.040187).
- *Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor (#12.01.109069).
- *Adult Reusable NIBP Cuff [(25 cm - 35 cm) (#01.57.040205-11)].
- *3-lead ECG Integrative Cable with Snap Leadwires (#01.57.471095-10).
- 3 m NIBP Tube with Connector (#01.57.471005).
- Power Cord (#01.13.036106).
- (30) Adult Disposable Adhesive Snap Electrodes (#11.57.471056).
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (#01.21.064143).
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
*Accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs. These options can be found below; please call MFI to personalize your iM60 standard accessories.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Edan iM60 Patient Monitor has a high resolution color TFT-LCD display and up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design which brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions.
The iM60 employs low-power consumption design with its fanless structure which creates no noise and no dust accumulation. It is also embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, and optional built-in Wi-Fi, making it easy to communicate and co-work with hospital information systems and other hospital facilities.
Edan iM60 Patient Monitor Features:
- Large, high resolution screen.
- No fan design.
- Waterproof and dust proof keypad design.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Electrosurgical interference proof.
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization.
- Pitch tone.
- iSEAP ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection and HR measurement.
- iCUFS NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients.
- iMAT SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance.
- Large storage capacity.
- Nurse call function.
- LAN connection with DHCP support.
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi.
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station.
- HL7 support.
- VGA output.
Edan iM60 Patient Monitor Specifications:
- Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP.
- Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMax SpO2, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2.
- Display: 10.4" color screen.
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600.
- Dimensions: 12" x 6.3" x 10" (303 mm x 161 mm x 254 mm).
- Weight: < 9.9 lb (< 4.5 kg).
- Current: 1.4A - 0.7A
- Fuse: T3.15AH, 250 V.
Battery Operating Time:
- 2.1 Ah: 150 minutes or longer.
- 4.2 Ah: 300 minutes or longer.
Battery Charging Time:
- 2.1 Ah: 200 minutes or shorter.
- 4.2 Ah: 360 minutes or shorter.
- IBP Channels: 2.
Edan iM60 Patient Monitor Options:
- #01.15.040187: Skin Temperature Probe.
- #01.15.040186: Rectal / Oral Temperature Probe.
Reusable SpO2 Sensor:
- #12.01.110492-11: Neonate (< 3 kg / < 6.6 lbs) Wrap Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (10 - 50 kg / 22 - 110 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo / 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors (Standard).
- #02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #01.57.040212: Infant (10 - 19 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1301.
- #01.57.040211: Child (18 - 26 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1302.
- #01.57.040205-13: Adult (25 - 35 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1303 (Standard).
- #01.57.040210-12: Large Adult (33 - 47 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1304.
- #01.57.471087-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471095-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation (Standard).
- #01.57.471096-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471097-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
Edan iM60 Patient Monitor Accessories:
The iM60 Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
End Tidal CO2 Option: (can be selected in "Configuration" menu above)
Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 Module:
- Disposable Adult CO2 Nasal Cannula (#3468ADU-00).
- Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set with Dehumidification tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 Mainstream ETCO2 Module:
- Disposable Adult Airway Adapter (#6063-00).
- Disposable Neonatal (infant/pediatric) Airway Adapter (#6312-00).
- Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 Module:
- #02.04.240256: Thermal Printer Upgrade Kit.
- #01.57.78035: Thermal Printer Paper.
- #01.16.78122: Touch Screen Upgrade.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Rolling Stand with Mounting Plate and Basket.
- #wifi: Internal WiFi Module.
Edan iM60 Patient Monitor Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.